Game Crashes after around 5-10 minutes

BurpRenolds
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I bought the game today, and when I play multiplayer, I get around 5-10 minutes into a game and it immediately crashes. No error report, no freezing, no slowdown.
My specs: Amd Ryzen 5 1500, Msi GTX 1070, 16 gb of ram.

Comments

• xLAMARCAx
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Windows update KB4284835. Uninstall it and play again.
  • catus69
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    xLAMARCAx wrote: »

THIS. Resolved my issues, no more crashing.
  • SteveHarveee
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    xLAMARCAx wrote: »

Thank you so much I bought the game yesterday and stayed up all night trying to find a solution
  • x_O-CantDoShiet
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can someone find the file that is making this occur, instead of reinstalling the hole game, maybe just delete the file thats corrupted and Repair the game in Origins options.
  • ActuallyMcTavish
    15 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The windows update hasn't worked for me...anyone got any other ideas?
  • digiorgos
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I uninstalled the Windows update KB4284835 too, but the game crushes again. I update to the latest gpu drivers, even updated mobo bios and still the same problem. I have same crush and in other games like Wolfenstein II. Any ideas?
  • Robert_Din3ro
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    digiorgos wrote: »
    I uninstalled the Windows update KB4284835 too, but the game crushes again. I update to the latest gpu drivers, even updated mobo bios and still the same problem. I have same crush and in other games like Wolfenstein II. Any ideas?

Windows probably has reinstalled the same or another update with this problem. Its about KB4103721.

I have updated the thread due to the same problem.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/144516/appcrash-every-time-i-try-to-play-problem-found-kb4284835-and-kb4103721#latest
  • Jinko_itx
    426 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    your computer is overheating, reseat the heatsink on the cpu properly and make sure you have enough airflow thru your computer
  • digiorgos
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Jinko_itx wrote: »
    your computer is overheating, reseat the heatsink on the cpu properly and make sure you have enough airflow thru your computer

I don't think so. My CPU is going up to 50-55 degrees of and my GPU up to 70-75 degrees. Back on February i had an another case with worse airflow and gpu was going up to 80 degrees, and i didn't had crashes. My GPU is Evga 1080ti FTW3.