Community Member Complete's the impossible

GUNNY1966
683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited June 2018
Check this out! In order for the moderators to NOT moderate the link I can only tell you she in a member of "KILLEM & CHILLEM" BF4 community. I can say that much as I am the founder & it's NOT a negative post. She is the ONLY DOUBLE AMPUTEE to ever complete the climb from Manitou incline to the Summit of Pikes Peak! As a Community member I'm well aware of those whom are disabled in various ways & in sharing this I can only hope this may inspire those whom are affected directly or in-directly to never retreat or give up! Give it a watch & please keep the comments respectful! Thank You Very Much, GUNNY :-)

http://gazette.com/video-uccs-student-double-amputee-mandy-horvath-summits-pikes-peak/article/1627716

Comments

• Raif71
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Gunny's Daughter as many of you know is a double amputee. Right now, she is climbing Pike's Peak!!!
    Gunny wanted the Community to be aware of her exploits, especially if you are in the Colorado Springs area....
    She is doing this to help raise money for several wounded warrior groups.... (where the guys actually get the funds)
    something I think we all are supportive of.

Here is her link, should you want to investigate this most worthy event!:
    www.lifeproofbionicwoman.com
    the organizations she is supporting are : Operaton Ward 57 & The Battle Buddies.org check out their story!!

Gunny wants all you guys to know how much he appreciates all the support you have given him and his family. Means A Lot!!!!!

We still have 3 servers running.
    There is a 10 man all maps all modes that is International.

The #2 Server is Conquest maps and modes, with an occasional domination and capture the flag .
    This server plays all maps especially Naval maps!!

The #3 Server is all the run and gun maps and modes. Weespecially play TDM, Domination and Obliteration... Lots of fun!!

Basic rules - No Racism, No Spamming or EA TOS violations, No Pro Players ( guys who go 27 and 2 for example , just empty the server rage quit is no fun for anybody) No Hacks allowed - will be banned and reported.

We have Fun in these Servers - Come check us out!! Teamspeak 3 in our channel is a requirement . Active Admins are available to help you as well!
  • Raif71
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    cOOL SEEING NEW PLAAYERS TONIGHT!! COME JOIN THE FUN!
  • SpartanNinja223
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lots of fun here! :)
  • Irontank44
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    this is one of the best battlefield servers ive ever played at, keep it up
  • Crown7ven
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Killem & Chillem IS best of servers.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3865 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Duplicate threads on the same topic have been merged together.

-CB
  • Raif71
    Thanks CB, didn't realize we had duplicated... appreciate your efforts in the forums