Weekly Debrief

Server/lag issues

EdwinSpangler
1781 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited June 2018
Whats the deal lately?? Rubber banding worse than ever before.. It seems the entire server is effected at the same time (from asking in chat) and viewing other players.. I dont think this is related to the recent crash issue were all blessed with but is there anything that can be done?

This is the first time in the games lifetime that I literally cannot play. Im rubber banding thru walls, getting revived to the opposite end of the map, vehicles are unplayable (wont ask why vehicles are worse), characters are sliding around instead of running, and plenty of other random crap that just overall makes the game unplayable..

Have any devs/publisher acknowledged this or is this "something on my end"? *Cough sarcasm cough*

Comments

• Sechnaill
    992 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Have your ISP test your connection to the Internet while playing the game.
  • trip1ex
    4770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    started happening to me a week ago. lots of rubberbanding lately. never had the issue before.

• Sechnaill
    Yesterday I was experiencing the orange boxes.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1781 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    So I had a tech run some tests or whatever while I was playing and the answer i got was something along the lines of we can see issues but its nothing on our end.. Meaning my or the ISP's side..

I ask in chat when this is happening and several others respond saying they have the same issues.. Its also simultaneously, its not like "yea it happend an hour ago", we have the issues at the same exact time.. Have two other people right here saying theyre having issues.. Maybe its time DICE or EA or whoTFever is in charge of this looks into it.. Its beyond irritating knowing its not caused by me or there is nothing I can do about it.

Im not one to whine and complain but this shouldnt be..
  • Mrcrowleykildyou
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    um yes it is on there side,are you kidding me?just about every server i got on had it.some worse then others.but their was one that was so bad i would move forward stop and slide back about 5 feet.and every one on the server was chatting about all the servers every game
  • EdwinSpangler
    um yes it is on there side,are you kidding me?

No, thats what im saying..

Its NOT the player.

Its NOT the player's ISP.

It IS something with the game servers.

• Mrcrowleykildyou
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yes it is because all my other games play just great,and i had my isp here and done all kinds of test and everything is good on my end
  • XChodeOfDestinyX
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yesterday afternoon on the E servers. massive lag issues, tank shell dusting off a lot of tanks. also tank kept getting stuck on invisible objects. not invisible but the server was lagging so bad the tank kept rubberbanding back
  • EdwinSpangler
    Yesterday afternoon on the E servers. massive lag issues, tank shell dusting off a lot of tanks. also tank kept getting stuck on invisible objects. not invisible but the server was lagging so bad the tank kept rubberbanding back

Thats another issue i guess is forgotten in this mess.. Sometimes you just stop, not rubberband back but kinda "rubber-freeze", well call it..
  • Rombibombii
    574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same issue since last week/2 weeks ago. hitreg is awfull but it is in fact the BF1 servers.

Simple proof, we have a couple of RSP servers running and since last week these crash almost 5 times a day, each. Something happened and it's just awfull.
  • Mrcrowleykildyou
    there will be no battlefield 5 for me if i have to deal with 100 ping players and crappy servers
  • DaHuntzMen
    282 postsUnconfirmed, Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I see a lot of lag when there's over 10-15 people with pings over 109 while everyone else doesn't even top 70
  • LumoColor
    521 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Put netgraph on, Most of the servers I have played on recently have been spending most of round in high tick (around 10-12) with regular spikes > 12.
    This example from earlier today,
  • Mrcrowleykildyou
    wish i knew how to post a video on here
  • EdwinSpangler
    wish i knew how to post a video on here

Gotta upload it to youtube first, then post the link here..
  • Mrcrowleykildyou
    im not sure how to post it here
  • mythic_employee
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A month since the last comment and no update or word from dice to fix the issue. Guess they don't care anymore since they got all the useful idiots hyped and pre-ordered for BFV.
  • NamelessForNow
    1438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A month since the last comment and no update or word from dice to fix the issue. Guess they don't care anymore since they got all the useful idiots hyped and pre-ordered for BFV.

I'm one of those idiots that pre-ordered!!! And I'm sooooo excited!!!!!
  • Rainerdaniel
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Lol!! Guys that buy something that isn't manufactured yet, Let's see if they will be able to buy a PC months before a release!! LOL
  • Sechnaill
    edited July 2018
    Ye ol orange box has been showing its ugly face lately. And the server browser is not showing the correct map name that is being played.