Weekly Debrief

Stats that I would like to see tracked in the new BFV

Red_Label_Scotch
1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Stats that I would like to see tracked in the new BFV:

1. Revives that were skipped. As in, hitting the space bar to tap out. Yeah, I know sometimes it is not safe to revive, I get that.
2a. Kills on friendly fire servers.
2aa. Teamkills on friendly fire servers.
2b. Kills on non-friendly fire servers.

Comments

• MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    progress through the ranks should linked to PTFO objectives, so even if you have a godlike KDR you can't reach max rank until you've achieved significant levels of PTFOing
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MHbluey wrote: »
    progress through the ranks should linked to PTFO objectives, so even if you have a godlike KDR you can't reach max rank until you've achieved significant levels of PTFOing

Yeah I think there should be a rating on playing the objective. You know like the old skill number, just this one is based on squad and objective score.
  • MAGNUSDUCTOR
    266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How many times I have teabagged enemies. JUST JOKING BEFORE YOU YOU WET YOUR PANTIES OR UNDERPANTS.

Would like to see how far I have travelled on foot and vehicle. Would be a cool stat.

• Sixclicks
    5075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    MHbluey wrote: »

Yeah I think there should be a rating on playing the objective. You know like the old skill number, just this one is based on squad and objective score.

They could do something pretty simply like:
    Average captures per game
    Average defends per game
    Average bombs planted per game
    Average bombs defused per game
    Etc.

Of course make the "per game" part only count games that actually include those objectives.
  • MAGNUSDUCTOR
    266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    Accidental double post. Sorry.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    kill assist counts as kill. Instead of collecting the kill. Or the a count for those who finish the assist.
  • olavafar
    1960 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    First:

Every stat shall be separated by game mode. (or example TDM K/D shall not be mixed with conquest K/D).
    Vehicle stats shall be separate (both kills and deaths) also between vehicle classes.

then:

'Bare deaths' (so revives and accidents deducted) thus the number of 'bare deaths' shall balance with the number of 'bare kills'.
    'Accidental deaths' deaths not resulting in a kill for anybody else.
    'Bare kills' (kills not being 'assist count as kill' kills).
    'Confirmed kills' Kills that was not revived (actually causing a ticket loss in conquest). Might not apply to all game modes.
    'Revives' Maybe this already exist (too lazy to check)

• Gattlin
    516 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Quit and team switch. I'm not a stat guy but those two would tell a story with their %
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gattlin wrote: »
    Quit and team switch. I'm not a stat guy but those two would tell a story with their %

I am guilty in this lol but not for win or loss.. sometimes I don't have time to play two games cuz of work and responsibilities.. and being on the winning team helps me meet the quota.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Gattlin wrote: »

Hell yes

And on top of all this let us pull up people's stats from their gamertag like in BF4.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Types vehicles you have destroyed.
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Blowouts.
  • DingoKillr
    3557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    robmcewen wrote: »
    Types vehicles you have destroyed.
    I would even like to what weapons I have destroyed vehicles with too.