Servers crashing multiple times a day

Rombibombii
573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Title sort off says it all. RSP servers but I even found a DICE server crash since a while and last week it reached a new level of being annoying. Some servers crash 5-10 times a day. Right now about 5 times a day. It doesn't matter what is going on, where they are located or whatsoever. They just go dark and reboot almost instantly. Knowing that i3D.net is no longer the contractpartner and us having experience with them... this is typical i3D pestering. Once you stop using their services or even announce it, or heck even complain about some issues, the performance suddenly degrades even more.

Would love to see a DICE response on the matter. But that is probably not going to happen on this forum.

Comments

• CrashCA
    1000 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Only us crickets left here
  • Rombibombii
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Rip in pepperoni :(
  • IDazzlerazzle
    416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    I'll give you a small tip.Don't pay for it :)
  • -Antares65z
    1633 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Has anyone experienced any end of round crashes today? Wondering if this problem is still going on. I noticed they moved my server, however I can't get a round going yet to determine if the crashes are still happening as of today.
  • NL73schietdammer
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited June 2018
    Has anyone experienced any end of round crashes today? Wondering if this problem is still going on. I noticed they moved my server, however I can't get a round going yet to determine if the crashes are still happening as of today.

I have 4 servers, server 1 in the Netherlands and the other 3 in germany.

Wednesday 27jun18 was the june patch , 2 hours after it came out my 4th server - a german server - volga river crashed between 2 rounds the only crash that day on 1 of my 4 servers.
    Then came Thursday 28jun18 again the Volga river server crashed once between 2 rounds and my server 1 quentin scar which is in the Netherlands crashed twice in a row. On dutch servers it doesn't happen randomly but only after the 1st round of the day. So I started it at 9.35am then after 1 round it crashed ... had to refill it and that succeeded at 10.17 then again 1 round and then a crash and then refill it and succeeded 10.54 ….. BAD … I was done at 9.35 and then it should be stable and running for the rest of the day. Ok so that was Thursday … 3 crashes.
    Then came today - Friday 29jun18 - again 2 first round of the day crashes on my dutch quentin server.

So long story short, EVERYDAY a server crashes - in 3 days 6crashes. Can't believe that july does not bring a patch. Let's hope it is a server issue and not a client issue, so then they can patch the servers.

p.s. here are the servers > https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/servers?platform=pc&name=evdg