Weekly BF

My BF1 ranking systems (PC) is not working

COBRA-KABANNA
17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
I have a custom BF1 server, emulating what we have in BF4. Since 12-JUN-2018 we and other servers here in Brazil are facing an issue with the rank system and no players are given the expected experience points at the end of the match. https://imgur.com/a/YVjX4Zo
I have contacted, in several occasions - and days - different EA/Origin support and none was able to help me solve this matter.
Yesterday 19-JUN-2018 I was instructed to open a topic in this forum and wait for someone to help. I’m very unsatisfied with EA/Origin support team, since I’m paying for the server and it looks to me that EA’s/Origin technical support team, who is supposed to help me, has given up on me.

The following procedures were performed by EA / Origin support team so far:

- Restart the server, not solved
- They reset the server, did not solve
- I accepted that they canceled the server and released new ... we lost all the configurations, maps, VIPS, BAN ... It did not solve
I have a custom BF1 server, emulating BF4’s hardcore mode. Since 12-JUN-2018 we and other servers here in Brazil, are facing an issue with the ranking system and no players are given the expected experience points at the end of the match.
I have contacted, in several occasions - and days - different EA/Origin support and none was able to help me solve this matter.
Yesterday, 19-JUN-2018, I was instructed to open a topic in this forum and wait for someone to help. I’m very unsatisfied with EA/Origin support team, since I’m paying for the server and it looks to me that EA’s/Origin technical support team, who is supposed to help me, has given up on me.

The following procedures were performed by EA / Origin support team so far:

- Server was restarted - did not fix the issue
- They server was reset - did not fix the issue
- A new server was created - did not fix the issue and I have lost all configs, VIPS, BANs...

The only way to get the ranking back was:
- Leaving the server on default settings, what is not working for me (As I stated earlier, my server is emulating BF4’s hardcore mode).

Comments

• CrashCA
    1060 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Support coming "SOON™"
  • -Antares65z
    1659 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have a custom BF1 server, emulating what we have in BF4. Since 12-JUN-2018 we and other servers here in Brazil are facing an issue with the rank system and no players are given the expected experience points at the end of the match.

My official settings server in California experienced the same thing last night. It somehow thought it was an unranked match and wasn't dishing out points. In the browser, there was no indication that the server was unranked. Not sure how it got like that but rebooting fixed it. Now if only they'd fix the crashing issue.