Infinite Loading Screen

Comments

• Claypole1
    366 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    Question.
    Are you guys in a party when this happens? Had a few CQ rounds earlier, no problems. Got an invite to a party and met the spinning wheel of death.
    Why this is connected I have no idea but this was more than a coincidence.

Have the devs got any further regarding this issue? @EA_Alexander?

No, not in any party. I just managed to join a server, but at the end of the round the next didn't load. Yet another reboot...
  • Gokhan1247
    16 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i had both problems in a party or i was solo today
    doesnt matter
    can not play 2 games in a row
    so tiring i reseted 5 times today
  • Claypole1
    366 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just managed to join a server at the end of one round on Operations, and got one full game in, and now the Infinite Loading Screen, AGAIN!!!

No doubt they will give us a 9 gig download before too long that might address some minor issue with an animation, or a skin, or something to do with a gun that you have to preorder BF V to get.

This game is worse now than when it was launched.
  • doomdrivr
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Black screened again several times yesterday. If I can play two straight matches in a row I'm shocked. How can there not be a fix for this issue if this many people are experiencing it??? Oops.....just realized what game I'm on, never mind....
  • fs2097
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yup same here. I just signed into this forum to report it but it seems like there are many others with the same issue.
  • EA_Alexander
    523 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    @Prep768

There's some progress on this, but unfortunately I still don't have an ETA.
  • Prep768
    3232 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Prep768

Thanks for responding. It is very frustrating, as you can imagine, to have to spend more time loading/queuing than actually playing the game - especially as this has been going on nearly 2 weeks now.
  • NLBartmaN
    2604 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Prep768

Great to see some feedback on this problem by EA/Dice, thank you.

Hope they will be able to fix this soon.
  • ProfessorKatz
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @Prep768

Here's an awesome idea, admit in a large detailed public post/apology that you busted the game. It needs to be some stickied topic/thread everyone can see, so that new people coming to post about the issue will see it and not have to start their own topic. And then set about rolling back the patch that broke the game to the previous build state that actually works, like pre-June 2018. Forcing people to try to play the game in its current state while they wait weeks/months for you to fix what you broke isn't ideal for the paying customer, nor does it convince anyone to want to purchase future titles. I mean, this is not some minor irritation type bug going on that just annoys you maybe once every 5 hours during gameplay. This is a game breaking bug. If you are lucky you can get maybe 10 mins in of gaming before having to close the game in task manager. Thats unacceptable.
  • IamSoSorry59
    138 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How can we go about finding if the devs are aware of this issue?

Thanks for your reports everyone. Our QA team is already aware and investigating.

I wont play this record LOL

• IamSoSorry59
    138 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    WRONG VIDIO.

• EA_Alexander
    523 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    @Prep768

Thanks for responding. It is very frustrating, as you can imagine, to have to spend more time loading/queuing than actually playing the game - especially as this has been going on nearly 2 weeks now.

I can imagine, it's not like we are playing a different version of the game here.

I wish I could share more, but it seems that's all I have for now.
  • jmgargoyle
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It makes it even more annoying that everytime you have to reboot and join another game, your placed on the losing team that's down 650-200 with no chance of making the score up. It does wonders for our win/loss records....and then to salt the wound, it does it again at the end of the match... .
  • Claypole1
    P
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    @Prep768

Great to see some feedback on this problem by EA/Dice, thank you.

Hope they will be able to fix this soon.

I don’t think it is great to be honest. Some undisclosed “progress” means nothing if the problem still exists, which it definitely does.

• Satxkiller
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Alright EA pull your heads out of your @. Stop giving people BS "fixes" - update drivers, reinstall game, reinstall OS, stand on your head and point your toes to the east. Obviously its your damn updates. It would just be so damn refreshing if ya'll would just say. Oops we screwed up with the last update. We will fix it. Instead of playing innocent like a 5 year old that can't admit the truth.
  • Claypole1
    Just staring at the Black Screen of Death right now, so let’s be honest, there’s not been any progress.
  • Prep768
    3232 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Claypole1 wrote: »
    Just staring at the Black Screen of Death right now, so let’s be honest, there’s not been any progress.

Have you got the M1907 equipped? I have no issues now but as soon as I equip it in the load out screen, it's a guaranteed restart app
  • PackersDK
    564 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I’m getting rather fed up with this. I feel I’m hit pretty hard, I get it when game loads after a match as well.

I can even quit the app and open it again and it still loads. I have to either restart the PS or use another app for a few minutes, like browse hbo or something.

I’ve just had to restart my PS4, and finally load a match only to go directly to a “Operation Over” screen. Quit game, turn PS4 off, go read a book.

Can’t you do a little better Dice?
  • Joe_Taco72
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have had this one recently. I'll be in chat with my friends, go to join their match, be waiting as like 1 or 2 . Another friend will join the chat and try to join the game. We will wait , then the second friend will be in the game before me . When I go to close and reset , it messages everyone else that I left the server.
  • Claypole1
    edited July 2018
    [quote="Claypole1;c-

Have you got the M1907 equipped? I have no issues now but as soon as I equip it in the load out screen, it's a guaranteed restart app

No, I don’t have that gun equipped. I have the Black Screen of Death as I’m typing this.

I get the impression this isn’t going to get fixed.

EDIT Actually, I did the M1907 equipped, although I wasn’t playing as medic.

Anyway, after yet another reboot, I joined another server and selected another medic rifle. Played a round, and managed another round after that, However, as I’m typing this yet another Black Screen of Death.

I will assume that BF 5 will be no better, so I’ll be £80 better off. Cheers Dice!
    Post edited by Claypole1 on