Infinite Loading Screen

Comments

• Prep768
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Claypole1 wrote: »
    Prep768 wrote: »
    [quote="Claypole1;c-

Have you got the M1907 equipped? I have no issues now but as soon as I equip it in the load out screen, it's a guaranteed restart app

No, I don’t have that gun equipped. I have the Black Screen of Death as I’m typing this.

I get the impression this isn’t going to get fixed.

EDIT Actually, I did the M1907 equipped, although I wasn’t playing as medic.

Anyway, after yet another reboot, I joined another server and selected another medic rifle. Played a round, and managed another round after that, However, as I’m typing this yet another Black Screen of Death.

I will assume that BF 5 will be no better, so I’ll be £80 better off. Cheers Dice!

Sorry, the supports M1917 MG is the weapon that triggers the bug. I got my numbers mixed up :#
  • ramyfahmy83
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yes i have this error several times i have after only 1 game but actually in the two games i was using m1917 could it be the reason
  • IamSoSorry59
    161 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    [quote="Claypole1;c-

Have you got the M1907 equipped? I have no issues now but as soon as I equip it in the load out screen, it's a guaranteed restart app

No, I don’t have that gun equipped. I have the Black Screen of Death as I’m typing this.

I get the impression this isn’t going to get fixed.

EDIT Actually, I did the M1907 equipped, although I wasn’t playing as medic.

Anyway, after yet another reboot, I joined another server and selected another medic rifle. Played a round, and managed another round after that, However, as I’m typing this yet another Black Screen of Death.

I will assume that BF 5 will be no better, so I’ll be £80 better off. Cheers Dice!

Sorry, the supports M1917 MG is the weapon that triggers the bug. I got my numbers mixed up :#

I think Prep768 is spot on with this. i have used the M1917 for weeks now and after reading Preps post I played yesterday a few games on OPs with no problems.
    Many thanks Prep ur a hero .
  • Gokhan1247
    16 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    hi guys
    it is very strange that ea or dice is not solving this for 1 month!!! there happened problems like this before dlcs but they solved with patch
    now there is no info
    very sad before bf v launch
  • jmgargoyle
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gokhan1247 wrote: »
    hi guys
    it is very strange that ea or dice is not solving this for 1 month!!! there happened problems like this before dlcs but they solved with patch
    now there is no info

What's so strange about it? Lol how many things that are broken in this game but never fixed/addressed? Itll be the same for bf V I'm guessing....
  • lianCTVS
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    jmgargoyle wrote: »
    hi guys
    now there is no info

What's so strange about it? Lol how many things that are broken in this game but never fixed/addressed? Itll be the same for bf V I'm guessing....

It might be even worse for BFV, knowing that they will have to put new contents every 3 months or so. DICE won't have time to either fix bugs or create good quality contents.

I really hope I'm wrong.
  • Gokhan1247
    16 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lianCTVS wrote: »
    jmgargoyle wrote: »
    hi guys
    now there is no info

It might be even worse for BFV, knowing that they will have to put new contents every 3 months or so. DICE won't have time to either fix bugs or create good quality contents.

I really hope I'm wrong.

i also dont understand why we need always sonething new in bt1 cause personally i only need the basic maps and conquest or operations. I want to play the main game in a healthy way without infinite loadinga or bugs.
    it must be so hard and when you **** on the game after every dlc, that doc has no meaning at all.
  • Claypole1
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes i have this error several times i have after only 1 game but actually in the two games i was using m1917 could it be the reason
    I do use that gun, most of the time actually. I’ll try another gun, but not being able to use my favourite gun almost as bad...

• Prep768
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I do use that gun, most of the time actually. I’ll try another gun, but not being able to use my favourite gun almost as bad...

Going back to my 51* Chauchat is like downgrading from Scarlet Johansan to Susan Boyle.
  • Claypole1
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Going back to my 51* Chauchat is like downgrading from Scarlet Johansan to Susan Boyle.
    I went straight back to that gun too, but that didn’t last long.

I’m now back to my old favourite, the MG 15 na Suppressive, and it’s even better than I remember.

• Prep768

I went straight back to that gun too, but that didn’t last long.

I’m now back to my old favourite, the MG 15 na Suppressive, and it’s even better than I remember.

Ooooo, I like that one too. Lewis gun is actually pretty handy as well but for the mean time, RIP M1917, it's been a pleasure
  • Psycchoo_Man
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I'm having the same problem, after finishing a game, it's in the eternal loading, blackscreen and the loading circle turning on the right, I have to force the game to close. I uninstalled, repaired, resealed all settings and nothing solved, started a few days ago. Still have not resolved?
  • cncnzstarlin
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i have had this issue off and on for a while now and you are right killing the program all the time shouldn't be the answer but it seems to be. i miss the old days when we knew the servers would be down for a day for fixing and patching.
  • WetFishDB
    1974 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Had this when I first started playing yesterday (alone, not in party).

Although much worse than this I had three invisible players over the course of a session. One of whome was invisible to both me and a mate (who later joined). Clearly not invisible to everyone though as their scores weren’t good.
  • Psycchoo_Man
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Anyone know if this patch has fixed this bug that is certainly caused by the M1917 MG? I could not download and test it yet.
  • Prep768
    Anyone know if this patch has fixed this bug that is certainly caused by the M1917 MG? I could not download and test it yet.

Seems to be fixed
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1822 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Seems to be fixed

Hopefully... Dont change your signature yet though @Prep768 :wink:
  • Prep768
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »

Seems to be fixed

The word "seems" was carefully chosen as we all know DICE too well.
    Fix something, break something
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1822 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »

Seems to be fixed

The word "seems" was carefully chosen as we all know DICE too well.
    Fix something, break something

LOL... In DK we got a saying that goes like this:

"Dice could not stab a stick in a **** without destroying both"
  • BLAUcopter
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    18th August, Xbox one X and I cant connect to any games via the oceana servers. Either infinite loading, disconnects or straight up crashes to the dashboard. No such issues on the ps4 pro though. Game is broken right now on xbox.