Infinite Loading Screen

124»

Comments

• jmgargoyle
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2018
    WetFishDB wrote: »
    Had this when I first started playing yesterday (alone, not in party).

Although much worse than this I had three invisible players over the course of a session. One of whome was invisible to both me and a mate (who later joined). Clearly not invisible to everyone though as their scores weren’t good.

I've seen (or actually NOT seen) alot of invisible players lately. Even got videos of a few of them where no ones there, I get shot/killed, then they appear on screen. Seems to me it might be something to do with rendering images? I have a low lag tv (12.7 ms), I'm hardwired, and I use my controller wired, with comcast 300mb down, and 30mb up connection....so I truly believe it's another problem in the game itself?

those are the last three I've caught on video...the last one you have to pause/slow down the video. When you do, I die, then, you see an enemy run around the corner(thought that's who killed me at first!), then the enemy that shot me appears on the floor in the doorway behind the other enemy....
  • NlckP
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2018
    I had same problem with infinite loading on almost every map. Solution for me was just to open my game library, click on BF1 icon by right mouse button and make update of the game. Don't know how come, that it wasn't updated automaticly.
    UPD: Sorry guys, I'm really missed that it's Playstation topic. Still actual with pc version.
  • TheTacoMarco
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This issue is still current, booted up BF1 on PC, after the 5g update, still can't play the game.
  • mackenca
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i get this bug too. i am playing friends, get stuck try rejoin server, end up in queue, wait for queue to finish, get to play half a game, game ends, get stuck on loading screen again. this should not be happening in a game on full release....
  • mackenca
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sorry just realized this is a BF1 bug. GOOD TO SEE IT IS BACK IN BF5.................
  • Beat_Mangler80
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One of the meanest bugs there is, is one that makes you wait and wait and nothing is ever going to happen except that loading wheel will keep turning, so you think to keep waiting. Brutal.
  • shhanddie
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    FFS! FIX IT EA YA NUMPTIES! STILL HAPPENING 3 TIMES IN A ROW SO FAR!
  • shhanddie
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    still not **** fixed 5 patches later .. **** hopeless
  • shhanddie
    5 in a row still not **** working