Shock Operations

ShevermiN
389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
So just a question.... are we going to get the Shock Operations maps to but into the server rotations or are they going to be in a separate lobby like the current Operations setup.

There is alot of interest for HC Operations so any information regarding this would be appreciated... :smiley:

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    I asked a similar question on Reddit BF1 Live and they said most likely not. The original question was directed at regular Operations. They said it would be very difficult technically wise for them to allow rented servers to host Operations maps. I assume it's the same answer for Shock Operations.
  • CrashCA
    1005 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In addition, after "tomorrow's" update, EA is done here
  • ShevermiN
    389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well no shock operations for the RSP another epic fail...... Put that in the book with Incursions.

They really don't have any idea what the gaming community wants it is rather tragic. Nobody is going to play this mode because they just won't find servers.
  • -Antares65z
    1635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CrashCA wrote: »
    In addition, after "tomorrow's" update, EA is done here

I've heard that EA is done with the monthly updates but will continue to provide bug fixes etc. Not 100% sure on that but somebody was talking about that over on Reddit.
  • -Antares65z
    ShevermiN wrote: »
    Well no shock operations for the RSP another epic fail...... Put that in the book with Incursions.

They really don't have any idea what the gaming community wants it is rather tragic. Nobody is going to play this mode because they just won't find servers.

I asked this question over on Reddit and a Dev actually responded as to why Operations isn't available for RSP. Here is the thread in case you're curious.... https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/8coyp1/will_the_rsp_ever_offer_operations_game_mode/
  • ShevermiN
    ShevermiN wrote: »

I asked this question over on Reddit and a Dev actually responded as to why Operations isn't available for RSP. Here is the thread in case you're curious.... https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/8coyp1/will_the_rsp_ever_offer_operations_game_mode/

I fully understand why the original Operations wasn't given out to the RSP but was hoping that the new Shock Operations would be able to be.