Ban

Col_Bumtrinket
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hi, just been playing on your server ( Lancang Dam) and you banned me. No reason, hadn't said anything in chat, I don't use hacks, just playing my game. Didn't have an impossible score or anything. Can you tell me why you banned me? I mean you didn't say anything, no warning given, just banned. Was it my name you didn't like or what?

Comments

• Col_Bumtrinket
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    Server was [REMOVED], despite their supposed code of conduct there were people calling each other **** and other racist comments. I was just playing the game and the next thing I know I'm banned. BF4 shouldn't allow servers that encourage racist abuse, you should close them down
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3872 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Your thread has been closed for several reasons and they are as follows:

1- Naming & Shaming
    2- using profanity or bigotry type language will not be tolerated on the forums even if you are repeating what is being said on the server by other players
    3- contact the whoever runs the server as there is nothing anyone here can do regarding your ban

Please review the Forum Guidelines before posting next time.

-CB
This discussion has been closed.