mustaches of Soldiers

BearSharkN
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield
Hello,
Well, in the first World War many soldiers were forced to shave their mustaches in battle fields because there was no way put the mask

In Battlefield 1 this is possible too?

Comments

• quicktiger
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Shaving DLC confirmed.

But in all seriousness are you suggesting that the devs add shaving to the game?
  • BearSharkN
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield
    Yes! It's cool Bro and reality
  • AceArchangel1
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There should be a moustache option available with different types for your character! I smell battlepack unlocks!
  • quicktiger
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    "I will charge into no man's land with my razor blade and shave anyone that gets in my way!"
  • RosscoSan
    769 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can we also add beards to this DLC?
  • DeathByFeathers
    1665 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2016
    RosscoSan wrote: »
    Can we also add beards to this DLC?

I wanna be the Blackbeard of the trenches
  • snakeheadinvade
    2659 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    this forum is cancer.
    i suggest something that is simple and doesnt change much. i get mauled for it. like removing the flag poles
    but you suggest shaving and you are getting praissed, like come on

Shaving > removing something that gets vehicles stuck constantly
  • RosscoSan
    769 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    this forum is cancer.
    i suggest something that is simple and doesnt change much. i get mauled for it. like removing the flag poles

Why you gotta be so negative? remove this remove that... keep removing things and you will have nothing, keep adding things and we will have lots.
  • meowpewpewmeow
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    shaving simulation was reported to be OcculusVR exclusive DLC for BF1, sadly.
    similarly to wear pink wave dress/bdu ingame - you nad to purchase 4x pack of adaidas sneakers in real life(and one pair Nike shoes - proved you with exclusive helmet ingame).
  • Spikeschains123
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Shaving was required after gas came into use, as mustaches and beards made the masks useless, they prevented proper sealing. Characters that are shaven can use the mask fine, while unshaven characters take 80% damage from gas. Sound good?

Would be a nice mechanic
  • Trokey66
    8637 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    this forum is cancer.

But your ideas are rubbish......
  • RosscoSan
    Shaving was required after gas came into use, as mustaches and beards made the masks useless, they prevented proper sealing. Characters that are shaven can use the mask fine, while unshaven characters take 80% damage from gas. Sound good?

Would be a nice mechanic

Honestly I could live with that for the sake of a manly grizzle.
  • DeathByFeathers
    1665 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Would be a nice mechanic

Or have a beard so thick that it can filter out mustard gas. Because gas masks are for nancies
  • CaptainNoobcakes
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i want my soldier to have a handlebar tash.

http://uglymugs.kmp.co.uk/images/tash-handlebar.png
  • BrowneManStrikes
    1046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2016
    Fun Fact: Did you know that Mr. H originally took on his iconic 'tache so that it could fit into a gas mask? Before that he had massive Kaiser-esque whiskers.

Edit: Seriously, H-man is censored? WTF*ck?
  • xXcaptsplatterXx
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2016
    Fun Fact: Did you know that Mr. H originally took on his iconic 'tache so that it could fit into a gas mask? Before that he had massive Kaiser-esque whiskers.

Pretty sure chappelen had that mustache before Mr. H.
  • PirateR9Baii
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lmao this thread xD
  • BrowneManStrikes
    1046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I never said he invented it...
  • Spikeschains123
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Mr H ruined the Chaplin stash!
  • crabman169
    12847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

He copied Charlie to make people like him more
    My threads are cancer.
    i demand something that is silly and warrants unnecessary changes for no reason i get rightly mauled for it.
    but you suggest shaving and you are getting praised? How dare someone's thread other then mine get attention and positive at that.

Historical fact plus a welcome in game customization > all my silly ideas I constantly spew especially after watching youtube video.