DICE WHAT THE HELL ? Peacekeeper

DarkEagleFOX
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Its impossible to get the peacekeeper gun, every time when player drops to another level it looses like 70 % of health and gas attack takes down instantly how the hell im supposed to get it ? All of the videos on youtube they have hidden their healthbar.

Comments

• CS-2107
    1503 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It is possible. You just need to have all the dogtags that are part of the masterman easter egg. As fall damage is pretty random, you will need a few tries, but it is possible.
  • CS-2107
    1503 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Oh and I should mention you also need the "Escalation" skin for the M1917
  • Imabaka70
    2410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When you reach the next plunger stand on top of it and let your health regenerate. Also jump every few seconds as you move to the plunger. I just did this last night on the first try.

I also have every single Easter egg dog tag.
  • DarkEagleFOX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i have done that 20 times , i think i lost count was 20 now 21 maybe , i have done all easter egges and i have equiped the skind and dog tags that are needed , the problem is fall damage
  • Imabaka70
    2410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Stand on top of the plunger and don’t move onto the ground latform thst opens even if you are on the plunger platform you still move downwards.
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    andrew2evo wrote: »
    The current way to get this new gun it´s too hard and not every player enjoy!
    What about the "just pick it up from a box way" like they did with the Phantom Bow in BF4 ?

#PeacekeeperForAll

I´m requesting a easy way in the community ! Support, Upvote & Share this post guys !
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/146606/the-new-peacekeeper-revolver-needs-a-easy-alternative-for-unlock/p1?new=1

You'll have it..in 6 months.
  • andrew2evo
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 2018
    magosnow wrote: »
    andrew2evo wrote: »
    The current way to get this new gun it´s too hard and not every player enjoy!
    What about the "just pick it up from a box way" like they did with the Phantom Bow in BF4 ?

#PeacekeeperForAll

I´m requesting a easy way in the community ! Support, Upvote & Share this post guys !
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/146606/the-new-peacekeeper-revolver-needs-a-easy-alternative-for-unlock/p1?new=1

You'll have it..in 6 months.

Be positive and support that, and we can get it in 1 week !
  • hellfire_cthulhu
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hi, fall damage is quite random, but not completely. After a few times, you can figure where to stand after you press the switch, only one time dropped to 50, all the other was around 70. Look in the BFEE discord page, they are tips about the fall part, where to stand. If I was able to do it, you can do it too, just need a little patience. Another thing, wait until your fully regenerate 100 hp before activating the switch, the gas doesn't reach that place. If you have the perseverance unlocked, plus the repair tool, you walk 25% faster, just make sure before you enter the tunnels you have the repair tool in your hand, that worked for me.
  • iPzK
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Stand on top of the plunger while you activate it. It will teleport you below instead of outright falling. Also, it helps to be pointed in the direction you need to go next after you hit the plunger. That way when you fall you start running as soon as you land.
  • luciano_98x
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The fall damage is not random, if you stay over dynamite activator, the damege is 20/25%.
  • D30N1X
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hello everyone. I'm stuck with all those morse codes, and i'm on PS4 (not really easy to do, yes). I've head that the gun keeps respawning even if an player takes it (like the phantom bow in BF4). Does someone has unlock it here? Maybe if one player invite other ones, do the tunnel challenge and let his teammates respawn on him when he reach the gun, it would be a good and easy way to unlock it? It would help saving time and PTFO on games (as DICE wants) instead of loosing hours for 3 and a half dogtags...
    Thank you for reading, Greetings from France !
  • ShpongleSquirrel
    103 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    D30N1X wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I'm stuck with all those morse codes, and i'm on PS4 (not really easy to do, yes). I've head that the gun keeps respawning even if an player takes it (like the phantom bow in BF4). Does someone has unlock it here? Maybe if one player invite other ones, do the tunnel challenge and let his teammates respawn on him when he reach the gun, it would be a good and easy way to unlock it? It would help saving time and PTFO on games (as DICE wants) instead of loosing hours for 3 and a half dogtags...

Apparently you can't spawn on people in the tunnels.
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    D30N1X wrote: »

It wouldn't work. I could take you down there(just like you can go by yoursefl without anything) but you'd die after a couple of floors anyway.
  • Blithegold
    Hi everyone, does anybody know a way to make the dashes really clear in audacity (I'm trying to unlock the Escalation Skin).
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Blithegold wrote: »
    Hi everyone, does anybody know a way to make the dashes really clear in audacity (I'm trying to unlock the Escalation Skin).

Normalize it.
  • MrOhnoez
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Got it first try in the maze after having all parts of the easter egg. the correct way to take is already online. Just use support class with the perk that holding a repair tool helps you run faster and gazelle jump and it's cake. got brought down to 17 health 1 time and all others was easily above 25% just heal before pulling the plunger for the next fall.
  • MrOhnoez
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    xenome111 wrote: »

Normalize it.

View it as a spectogram. Set stereo to mono. then click effects in the top and hit normalize. Then zoom in and it's pretty plain as day. A few hiccups here and there but not bad.
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2018
    MrOhnoez wrote: »
    xenome111 wrote: »

Normalize it.

View it as a spectogram. Set stereo to mono. then click effects in the top and hit normalize. Then zoom in and it's pretty plain as day. A few hiccups here and there but not bad.

Yep.
    Or if ure feeling lazy post it in bfee discord they will help that is if ure polite to ask them.
  • VXBronsonXV
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    i can confirm on my case-you need all 3 phantom dogtags, 2 new(angel and belly of the beast) and a skin for 1917. i missed the conflict and keep dying on 10 floor .now finished the conflict and make it first attempt

yes it will take your some time.a conflict dt is hardest to get at my opinion.mass of running and writing.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!