The New Peacekeeper Revolver - Needs a Easy alternative for unlock !

Comments

• Detour-it
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not trying to necro this thread but honestly, I came here just to read all the entertaining excuses by the right-brained whiners who can't admit that at the end of the day, they're just lazy babies or are too stupid to figure out something that's rather simple with all the guides and apps that do it all for you.

Now, if you got through reading that without cursing me and scoffing off, here's your reward if you still haven't gotten the gun:

If you can't complete the 9 stages of morse code in 'a beginning', just look in every possible location for each new symbol and you don't have to do any of the morse code.

The symbol is only going to show up for you in one place on one map so yes, it will take longer, but it's sure to work without fail.

The only other hard part, in my opinion, is the floor panel puzzle and there are still people around to help you with it on the BFEE Discord.
  • ElliotLH
    7314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • Detour-it
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Here I am.
  • bpapao
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What REALLY pisses me off is that they have time and effort to put this BS in the game while theres cheaters running around since DAY **** ONE. useless ****, useless team
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12363 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @bpapao
    The rules haven't changed since your last visit in 2018.

So, Follow them.
This discussion has been closed.