The New Peacekeeper Revolver - Needs a Easy alternative for unlock !

Comments

  • NLBartmaN
    3192 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wouldn't mind if the tedious and time consuming EE assignments would only give Dogtags.

    I really enjoyed getting the Room Dogtag.

    But putting weapons and codex behind it is not something I think is a good idea ..
  • AcTiVe13245
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Imo hiding a weapon like that behind an Easter egg in a multiplayer shooter is bogus, especially when it's pretty much not realistic for a casual player to unlock the weapon, ever.

    What does being a casual player or not have to do with it? It's not like it requires skill at the game itself to obtain.

    Not casual as in skill, casual as in playing video games. Casual as in a person who casually plays video games a couple hours every day or every other day and dedicates that small amount of time to having fun and enjoying themselves instead of incessantly running back and forth decoding randomly generated morse code.
    If the playerbase doesn't want to go thgough this hassle, then don't, simple as that.

    No one expects that from you, don't do it and stop begging for it to be free. DICE are pr**ks and they will probably give it for free, but that's why it was so hard, to show true dedication. If you don't have that time then bad for you, no one forces you to do it :)

    I'm sure the people that actually DID THE HARD PART instead of looking it up in videos and acting like they did something "hard" (when at that point it's nothing but tedious and time consuming) take pride in knowing they helped actually figure it out, regardless of whether the weapon is given away, or if there wasn't even a weapon at the end of it in the first place.

    So much so that it seems nobody prominent in the BFEE community or Discord has a problem with members there doing all the "hard" parts FOR other people. The only people who seem to have an issue with it being given away in the future are those who used tutorials and are acting like they figured the whole thing out themselves since step 1.

    Your logic is so stupid. First you cry that casual player should get this imieditly, because it's too hard. Don't run around and you will not get this revolver, simple as that. If you don't want to run around even with a tutrial then DON'T DO IT. Stop acting like a prey because you can't simple pick this weapon up.

    We used tutorials and yet you still cry that it is too hard. Yes, we take pride in this bacause we took the time and use those tutorial (which aperarnlt is too hard for you) and have done it. I was sitting on dicord with them and I was helping other people just like great discord community helped me. And no, no one from use would figure it from the begining, but also non of us would be crying that those easter eggs are to hard to find and we should get them imiedietly.

    So yeah, we did achieve something, something that drives you here and makes you please dice to make it free. The fact that this thread is posted makes us proud, because even such simple thing as "using tutorials" is too hard for you.


    BTW. I also like to learn coding. I watch tutorials and read books. So next time I sit and write code I will not take feel good because I learned it, I will feel bad bacuse I didn't invented coding.

    "If you want the Peacekeeper, an iconic weapon for the time period, you ARE forced to do these things whether or not you have the time or capability"

    Yeah, that is how challenges work. They require some work and are not easy to obtain, that is a core role of a challenge :) In life no one will be giving you money because "work is too hard".
  • NLBartmaN
    3192 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think you are missing the point: it is not about doing the tedious and time consuming EE assignments.

    It is about putting a weapon and 2 codex behind it and not only a Dogtag like any other EE.

    People have limited time and resources.
  • AcTiVe13245
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    I think you are missing the point: it is not about doing the tedious and time consuming EE assignments.

    It is about putting a weapon and 2 codex behind it and not only a Dogtag like any other EE.

    People have limited time and resources.

    If it was only dog tag, no one would do that. In BF4 we had a bow, super unique and no one would do that. If you don't have time then bad for you, you will not get it. Weapon is a reward for that hassle and I'm glad I got it.

    Just like I said before, for some things you have to work hard.
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    People have limited time and resources.
    Mate i can't believe your normal bf1 session is less than 1 hour( 2 games of CQ) and i know you're an operation player( i met you twice in my team).
    No matter how boring it is,if you use that time for the eggs,you'll have it done easily in the same time.
    There are already a couple of guys here on console that did it this weekend.you're not gonna use EXTRA time.....just extra will. Set your mind on doing them and just do them...
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Your logic is so stupid. First you cry that casual player should get this imieditly, because it's too hard. Don't run around and you will not get this revolver, simple as that. If you don't want to run around even with a tutrial then DON'T DO IT. Stop acting like a prey because you can't simple pick this weapon up.

    We used tutorials and yet you still cry that it is too hard. Yes, we take pride in this bacause we took the time and use those tutorial (which aperarnlt is too hard for you) and have done it. I was sitting on dicord with them and I was helping other people just like great discord community helped me. And no, no one from use would figure it from the begining, but also non of us would be crying that those easter eggs are to hard to find and we should get them imiedietly.

    So yeah, we did achieve something, something that drives you here and makes you please dice to make it free. The fact that this thread is posted makes us proud, because even such simple thing as "using tutorials" is too hard for you.


    BTW. I also like to learn coding. I watch tutorials and read books. So next time I sit and write code I will not take feel good because I learned it, I will feel bad bacuse I didn't invented coding.

    "If you want the Peacekeeper, an iconic weapon for the time period, you ARE forced to do these things whether or not you have the time or capability"

    Yeah, that is how challenges work. They require some work and are not easy to obtain, that is a core role of a challenge :) In life no one will be giving you money because "work is too hard".

    First of all, I didn't cry about anything. I said the Easter eggs are too tedious and time consuming for most players to go through, and the fact that it requires console players to use off-platform means to solve them is frustrating.

    At no point did I say that since we found out the peacekeeper exists, everyone should get it immediately.

    Hell, I even said that I thought getting the Escalation skin and Belly of the Best/Omen/Angel Sighting tags and going through the maze to get the Peacekeeper was more fair for the general playerbase rather than having to complete everything aside from the Room.

    I didn't say DICE need to give it away right now, I said they're going to based on what happened to the Phantom Bow. It's likely the Peacekeeper will be handled the same way imo.

    I said that imo locking a weapon behind a set of Easter eggs barely anyone playing the game will be able to do has always been dumb. Everyone expected them to give the Phantom bow away and they did.

    Lastly, I didn't say tutorials are hard for me. I've already completed all but two of the tags I need to get the gun. I have no interest in wasting my time playing bf1 doing the other two when it will probably be given away in the future.

    Did you read anything I actually said in this thread at all, or did you simply come here to put words in my mouth and talk smack?
  • pwnedPewPew
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you are not putting in the effort/work into it you don't deserve it. It is that easy. The PC excuse is ridiculous btw. I had my phone, a pen and paper.

    Also the "90% of the playerbase won't do this..." blabla, indeed they won't. They also won't use most of the guns anyway and won't even understand that there is a secret weapon called the Peacekeeper.


    Hopefully DICE won't give it away. (They will though which is sad)

    U sound like my mother..she also told me.."if you want something ..earn it"..
  • AcTiVe13245
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Your logic is so stupid. First you cry that casual player should get this imieditly, because it's too hard. Don't run around and you will not get this revolver, simple as that. If you don't want to run around even with a tutrial then DON'T DO IT. Stop acting like a prey because you can't simple pick this weapon up.

    We used tutorials and yet you still cry that it is too hard. Yes, we take pride in this bacause we took the time and use those tutorial (which aperarnlt is too hard for you) and have done it. I was sitting on dicord with them and I was helping other people just like great discord community helped me. And no, no one from use would figure it from the begining, but also non of us would be crying that those easter eggs are to hard to find and we should get them imiedietly.

    So yeah, we did achieve something, something that drives you here and makes you please dice to make it free. The fact that this thread is posted makes us proud, because even such simple thing as "using tutorials" is too hard for you.


    BTW. I also like to learn coding. I watch tutorials and read books. So next time I sit and write code I will not take feel good because I learned it, I will feel bad bacuse I didn't invented coding.

    "If you want the Peacekeeper, an iconic weapon for the time period, you ARE forced to do these things whether or not you have the time or capability"

    Yeah, that is how challenges work. They require some work and are not easy to obtain, that is a core role of a challenge :) In life no one will be giving you money because "work is too hard".

    First of all, I didn't cry about anything. I said the Easter eggs are too tedious and time consuming for most players to go through, and the fact that it requires console players to use off-platform means to solve them is frustrating.

    At no point did I say that since we found out the peacekeeper exists, everyone should get it immediately.

    Hell, I even said that I thought getting the Escalation skin and Belly of the Best/Omen/Angel Sighting tags and going through the maze to get the Peacekeeper was more fair for the general playerbase rather than having to complete everything aside from the Room.

    I didn't say DICE need to give it away right now, I said they're going to based on what happened to the Phantom Bow. It's likely the Peacekeeper will be handled the same way imo.

    I said that imo locking a weapon behind a set of Easter eggs barely anyone playing the game will be able to do has always been dumb. Everyone expected them to give the Phantom bow away and they did.

    Lastly, I didn't say tutorials are hard for me. I've already completed all but two of the tags I need to get the gun. I have no interest in wasting my time playing bf1 doing the other two when it will probably be given away in the future.

    Did you read anything I actually said in this thread at all, or did you simply come here to put words in my mouth and talk smack?

    I did read everything and it seems like crying for me. Just don't bother with making this that's all. PC player have to use other programs, some of them can't even record their gameplay so both platforms have some problems.

    It is frustrating because it's a challange. Simple as that.

    Locking weapon behind easter egg will make sure that it stays unique, and there is nothing dumb for me. They will eventually give it for free, I don't like this idea but nothing I can do.

    You didnt' say they are too hard but constant;y saying that you don't have time and don't want to do all those morse codes. Then simple don't do them.
    If you are not putting in the effort/work into it you don't deserve it. It is that easy. The PC excuse is ridiculous btw. I had my phone, a pen and paper.

    Also the "90% of the playerbase won't do this..." blabla, indeed they won't. They also won't use most of the guns anyway and won't even understand that there is a secret weapon called the Peacekeeper.


    Hopefully DICE won't give it away. (They will though which is sad)

    U sound like my mother..she also told me.."if you want something ..earn it"..

    And she was so right :)
  • NLBartmaN
    3192 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    magosnow wrote: »
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    People have limited time and resources.
    Mate i can't believe your normal bf1 session is less than 1 hour( 2 games of CQ) and i know you're an operation player( i met you twice in my team).
    No matter how boring it is,if you use that time for the eggs,you'll have it done easily in the same time.
    There are already a couple of guys here on console that did it this weekend.you're not gonna use EXTRA time.....just extra will. Set your mind on doing them and just do them...

    There are lots of Codex, weapons and other stuff I also want to get.

    So yes, limited time.

    I will have to get all 5 EE dogtags and the LMG skin before I can go into the tunnels, it is just too much.

    Weapons and Codex shouldn't be locked behind all of that.

    If the weapon would just be getting the 2 new EE dogtags and the tunnel channel it would have been enough.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Your logic is so stupid. First you cry that casual player should get this imieditly, because it's too hard. Don't run around and you will not get this revolver, simple as that. If you don't want to run around even with a tutrial then DON'T DO IT. Stop acting like a prey because you can't simple pick this weapon up.

    We used tutorials and yet you still cry that it is too hard. Yes, we take pride in this bacause we took the time and use those tutorial (which aperarnlt is too hard for you) and have done it. I was sitting on dicord with them and I was helping other people just like great discord community helped me. And no, no one from use would figure it from the begining, but also non of us would be crying that those easter eggs are to hard to find and we should get them imiedietly.

    So yeah, we did achieve something, something that drives you here and makes you please dice to make it free. The fact that this thread is posted makes us proud, because even such simple thing as "using tutorials" is too hard for you.


    BTW. I also like to learn coding. I watch tutorials and read books. So next time I sit and write code I will not take feel good because I learned it, I will feel bad bacuse I didn't invented coding.

    "If you want the Peacekeeper, an iconic weapon for the time period, you ARE forced to do these things whether or not you have the time or capability"

    Yeah, that is how challenges work. They require some work and are not easy to obtain, that is a core role of a challenge :) In life no one will be giving you money because "work is too hard".

    First of all, I didn't cry about anything. I said the Easter eggs are too tedious and time consuming for most players to go through, and the fact that it requires console players to use off-platform means to solve them is frustrating.

    At no point did I say that since we found out the peacekeeper exists, everyone should get it immediately.

    Hell, I even said that I thought getting the Escalation skin and Belly of the Best/Omen/Angel Sighting tags and going through the maze to get the Peacekeeper was more fair for the general playerbase rather than having to complete everything aside from the Room.

    I didn't say DICE need to give it away right now, I said they're going to based on what happened to the Phantom Bow. It's likely the Peacekeeper will be handled the same way imo.

    I said that imo locking a weapon behind a set of Easter eggs barely anyone playing the game will be able to do has always been dumb. Everyone expected them to give the Phantom bow away and they did.

    Lastly, I didn't say tutorials are hard for me. I've already completed all but two of the tags I need to get the gun. I have no interest in wasting my time playing bf1 doing the other two when it will probably be given away in the future.

    Did you read anything I actually said in this thread at all, or did you simply come here to put words in my mouth and talk smack?

    I did read everything and it seems like crying for me. Just don't bother with making this that's all. PC player have to use other programs, some of them can't even record their gameplay so both platforms have some problems.

    It is frustrating because it's a challange. Simple as that.

    Locking weapon behind easter egg will make sure that it stays unique, and there is nothing dumb for me. They will eventually give it for free, I don't like this idea but nothing I can do.

    You didnt' say they are too hard but constant;y saying that you don't have time and don't want to do all those morse codes. Then simple don't do them.

    You keep telling me to "just not do" things I've willingly admitted I'm not going to do. I'm not crying about anything no matter how you interpret what I comment.
  • AcTiVe13245
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    magosnow wrote: »
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    People have limited time and resources.
    Mate i can't believe your normal bf1 session is less than 1 hour( 2 games of CQ) and i know you're an operation player( i met you twice in my team).
    No matter how boring it is,if you use that time for the eggs,you'll have it done easily in the same time.
    There are already a couple of guys here on console that did it this weekend.you're not gonna use EXTRA time.....just extra will. Set your mind on doing them and just do them...

    There are lots of Codex, weapons and other stuff I also want to get.

    So yes, limited time.

    I will have to get all 5 EE dogtags and the LMG skin before I can go into the tunnels, it is just too much.

    Weapons and Codex shouldn't be locked behind all of that.

    If the weapon would just be getting the 2 new EE dogtags and the tunnel channel it would have been enough.

    Again just like everyone else, no on forces you to do that. If you want to unlock it then you have to put work on it, if you it's too much then too bad for you. It is hard for a reason. Don't act like it's too hard and you should be givin it on special conditions.
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Your logic is so stupid. First you cry that casual player should get this imieditly, because it's too hard. Don't run around and you will not get this revolver, simple as that. If you don't want to run around even with a tutrial then DON'T DO IT. Stop acting like a prey because you can't simple pick this weapon up.

    We used tutorials and yet you still cry that it is too hard. Yes, we take pride in this bacause we took the time and use those tutorial (which aperarnlt is too hard for you) and have done it. I was sitting on dicord with them and I was helping other people just like great discord community helped me. And no, no one from use would figure it from the begining, but also non of us would be crying that those easter eggs are to hard to find and we should get them imiedietly.

    So yeah, we did achieve something, something that drives you here and makes you please dice to make it free. The fact that this thread is posted makes us proud, because even such simple thing as "using tutorials" is too hard for you.


    BTW. I also like to learn coding. I watch tutorials and read books. So next time I sit and write code I will not take feel good because I learned it, I will feel bad bacuse I didn't invented coding.

    "If you want the Peacekeeper, an iconic weapon for the time period, you ARE forced to do these things whether or not you have the time or capability"

    Yeah, that is how challenges work. They require some work and are not easy to obtain, that is a core role of a challenge :) In life no one will be giving you money because "work is too hard".

    First of all, I didn't cry about anything. I said the Easter eggs are too tedious and time consuming for most players to go through, and the fact that it requires console players to use off-platform means to solve them is frustrating.

    At no point did I say that since we found out the peacekeeper exists, everyone should get it immediately.

    Hell, I even said that I thought getting the Escalation skin and Belly of the Best/Omen/Angel Sighting tags and going through the maze to get the Peacekeeper was more fair for the general playerbase rather than having to complete everything aside from the Room.

    I didn't say DICE need to give it away right now, I said they're going to based on what happened to the Phantom Bow. It's likely the Peacekeeper will be handled the same way imo.

    I said that imo locking a weapon behind a set of Easter eggs barely anyone playing the game will be able to do has always been dumb. Everyone expected them to give the Phantom bow away and they did.

    Lastly, I didn't say tutorials are hard for me. I've already completed all but two of the tags I need to get the gun. I have no interest in wasting my time playing bf1 doing the other two when it will probably be given away in the future.

    Did you read anything I actually said in this thread at all, or did you simply come here to put words in my mouth and talk smack?

    I did read everything and it seems like crying for me. Just don't bother with making this that's all. PC player have to use other programs, some of them can't even record their gameplay so both platforms have some problems.

    It is frustrating because it's a challange. Simple as that.

    Locking weapon behind easter egg will make sure that it stays unique, and there is nothing dumb for me. They will eventually give it for free, I don't like this idea but nothing I can do.

    You didnt' say they are too hard but constant;y saying that you don't have time and don't want to do all those morse codes. Then simple don't do them.

    You keep telling me to "just not do" things I've willingly admitted I'm not going to do. I'm not crying about anything no matter how you interpret what I comment.

    I keep telling not to do it because that what you have written on every previous post. If it's too hard or stupid, sorry.
  • NumberSixIT
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If I did it, anyone could. Stop whining, the bow in BF4 was just as difficult, plus we had to find 3 other players with different dogtag, and those dogtags were a nightmare to find in the snow. Cut me some slack, stop crying. Go get it.
  • Illuminaty101
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This **** Morse codes! Give us an easy opportunity to unlock it, an opportunity even the laziest playes cannot miss! Like idk, achieve X kills with Revolvers, or a less hard riddle!

    I mean, come on, seriously?
  • ShpongleSquirrel
    103 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Imo hiding a weapon like that behind an Easter egg in a multiplayer shooter is bogus, especially when it's pretty much not realistic for a casual player to unlock the weapon, ever.

    What does being a casual player or not have to do with it? It's not like it requires skill at the game itself to obtain.

    Not casual as in skill, casual as in playing video games. Casual as in a person who casually plays video games a couple hours every day or every other day and dedicates that small amount of time to having fun and enjoying themselves instead of incessantly running back and forth decoding randomly generated morse code.

    If a person is so casual they can't work on the easter eggs here and there when they have time, they are probably so casual they don't unlock all the weapons to begin with anyway. And some of the DLC weapon unlocks will take the average player longer to do than the easier dog tags would.
  • Illuminaty101
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Imo hiding a weapon like that behind an Easter egg in a multiplayer shooter is bogus, especially when it's pretty much not realistic for a casual player to unlock the weapon, ever.

    What does being a casual player or not have to do with it? It's not like it requires skill at the game itself to obtain.

    Not casual as in skill, casual as in playing video games. Casual as in a person who casually plays video games a couple hours every day or every other day and dedicates that small amount of time to having fun and enjoying themselves instead of incessantly running back and forth decoding randomly generated morse code.

    If a person is so casual they can't work on the easter eggs here and there when they have time, they are probably so casual they don't unlock all the weapons to begin with anyway. And some of the DLC weapon unlocks will take the average player longer to do than the easier dog tags would.

    I disagree.

    I am such a casual player, and I have every gun. And I worked on this eastereggs, really did. But a Weapon assignment is much easier.
  • NLBartmaN
    3192 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

    Again just like everyone else, no on forces you to do that. If you want to unlock it then you have to put work on it, if you it's too much then too bad for you. It is hard for a reason. Don't act like it's too hard and you should be givin it on special conditions.

    There is no reason for it to be that hard.

    Compared to other assignments and the average time players play it is way too much work.

    Also the Morse code part shouldn't be in any assignment, all assignments should be able to do without any other devices needed, like the Room dogtag.

    As I said: no problem with those amounts of work for a special Dogtag or some other prize, but weapons and codex shouldn't be behind it.
  • KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have no desire to jump through all the hoops nor do I really want the gun...

    BUT

    I think it should be rewarding for those who went through all the trouble and should therefore remain exclusive.

    Just my 2 cents.

    exactly

    Im not gonna do all that just to see someone pick it up from a loot crate just because they feel entitled to, yet are to lazy
  • ShpongleSquirrel
    103 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Imo hiding a weapon like that behind an Easter egg in a multiplayer shooter is bogus, especially when it's pretty much not realistic for a casual player to unlock the weapon, ever.

    What does being a casual player or not have to do with it? It's not like it requires skill at the game itself to obtain.

    Not casual as in skill, casual as in playing video games. Casual as in a person who casually plays video games a couple hours every day or every other day and dedicates that small amount of time to having fun and enjoying themselves instead of incessantly running back and forth decoding randomly generated morse code.

    If a person is so casual they can't work on the easter eggs here and there when they have time, they are probably so casual they don't unlock all the weapons to begin with anyway. And some of the DLC weapon unlocks will take the average player longer to do than the easier dog tags would.

    I disagree.

    I am such a casual player, and I have every gun. And I worked on this eastereggs, really did. But a Weapon assignment is much easier.

    The two new back dog tags shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes each, if that.
  • Illuminaty101
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have no desire to jump through all the hoops nor do I really want the gun...

    BUT

    I think it should be rewarding for those who went through all the trouble and should therefore remain exclusive.

    Just my 2 cents.

    exactly

    Im not gonna do all that just to see someone pick it up from a loot crate just because they feel entitled to, yet are to lazy

    Sounds extremely arrogant. I did not buy the game and Season pass only for some smart **** to get a goodie!
  • Illuminaty101
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Imo hiding a weapon like that behind an Easter egg in a multiplayer shooter is bogus, especially when it's pretty much not realistic for a casual player to unlock the weapon, ever.

    What does being a casual player or not have to do with it? It's not like it requires skill at the game itself to obtain.

    Not casual as in skill, casual as in playing video games. Casual as in a person who casually plays video games a couple hours every day or every other day and dedicates that small amount of time to having fun and enjoying themselves instead of incessantly running back and forth decoding randomly generated morse code.

    If a person is so casual they can't work on the easter eggs here and there when they have time, they are probably so casual they don't unlock all the weapons to begin with anyway. And some of the DLC weapon unlocks will take the average player longer to do than the easier dog tags would.

    I disagree.

    I am such a casual player, and I have every gun. And I worked on this eastereggs, really did. But a Weapon assignment is much easier.

    The two new back dog tags shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes each, if that.

    Dude, not everyone is capable of decrypting Morse!
This discussion has been closed.