The New Peacekeeper Revolver - Needs a Easy alternative for unlock !

Comments

• NLBartmaN
    2523 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This needs to stop. This is an optional weapon, you do not need to go through all this "hard" morse code stuff.

It is NOT optional, they have put a weapon you need to get 2 codex behind it!

I really don't care about the EE's and the dogtags, but putting 2 codex behind it, is just .. not a good idea.
  • Illuminaty101
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    This needs to stop. This is an optional weapon, you do not need to go through all this "hard" morse code stuff.

I really don't care about the EE's and the dogtags, but putting 2 codex behind it, is just .. not a good idea.

It's optional. Codexes are optional. You don't need to do the codexes. Do I have to say it again? It's optional.

But if people want it? It should be achievable by everyone!
  • AcTiVe13245
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

It's optional. Codexes are optional. You don't need to do the codexes. Do I have to say it again? It's optional.

They are for everyone, they just require more work :)
  • ThatOneGuy488
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

The whole game is optional!

There is a difference being optional and achievable for everyone.

6 EE's is TOO much for any reward.

Why don't you complain about the numerous dogtags that are only obtainable by participation in a certain event? Not everything should be attainable by everyone. And, this gun IS obtainable to everyone. You just are too busy complaining to actually do it. If people want the codexes, then they do the EE. It is a simple concept people. You guys are the same people who want everyone to get a "participation" trophy.
  • ThatOneGuy488

6 EE's is TOO much for any reward.

And it isn't 6 EEs. It's five. And there is no law saying how many EEs are enough to get a reward. Get off your **** and do them.
  • andrew2evo
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just... #PeacekeeperForAll !
  • NLBartmaN

Why don't you complain about the numerous dogtags that are only obtainable by participation in a certain event?
    Not everything should be attainable by everyone. And, this gun IS obtainable to everyone.
    You just are too busy complaining to actually do it.
    If people want the codexes, then they do the EE. It is a simple concept people. You guys are the same people who want everyone to get a "participation" trophy.

If you don't understand the difference between Dogtags (which nobody will ever be able to get all, unless you work at Dice AND EA and all the other things you have to be to get a dogtag) and a weapon with codex behind it .. then you will never understand the "problem" people have with getting 5 EE's that require a device next to your console.

Any reward would have been fine at the end of the tunnel, but not a weapon with codex!
  • ThatOneGuy488

Why don't you complain about the numerous dogtags that are only obtainable by participation in a certain event?
    Not everything should be attainable by everyone. And, this gun IS obtainable to everyone.
    You just are too busy complaining to actually do it.
    If people want the codexes, then they do the EE. It is a simple concept people. You guys are the same people who want everyone to get a "participation" trophy.

If you don't understand the difference between Dogtags (which nobody will ever be able to get all, unless you work at Dice AND EA and all the other things you have to be to get a dogtag) and a weapon with codex behind it .. then you will never understand the "problem" people have with getting 5 EE's that require a device next to your console.

Any reward would have been fine at the end of the tunnel, but not a weapon with codex!

No, the real problem is you not understanding the meaning of the word "optional". All weapons have codexes. Why change that for this? Codexes don't change anything. Stop living in your fantasy land where you think weapons with codexes mean they must be unlocked. In fact, the codexes are literally apart of the EE because they explain more about Masterman and the Wellington House. So how about you stop having a fit about a codex and start deciphering some morse.
  • iano1978
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

The EEs are a lot more achievable then some of the other stuff in the game - assignments, puzzle pieces, weapon unlocks, campaign codex, etc etc.

Each stage of the Masterman EE carries its own reward, with the final piece just happening to be a weapon. I dont see the issue at all to be honest. At the end of the day the individual player will decide if they want the rewards or not.

• ShpongleSquirrel
    103 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

How is it not achievable by everyone?
  • Illuminaty101
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just shut up and stop abusing players with lower skill ingame you ****, #PacekeeperForAll
  • AcTiVe13245
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just shut up and stop abusing players with lower skill ingame you ****, #PacekeeperForAll

What does skill have to do with it? You need no skill to accomplish it. And you should stop complaining and get to it.#NoForLazyPlayers
  • NLBartmaN
    Took me literally 3 days and a half to complete all EE assignments and get the revolver. Was it hard? Definitely not. Tedious? Absolutely. How do I feel after that? I feel like I've accomplished something unique and worthwhile.
    The whole "Mastermann chanllenge" shouldn't be changed at all because comparing to EE programs in previous games the current one is relatively easy.

It is not about the fact how difficult a EE is.

It is about the wrong reward for the EE's.

The weapon alone I wouldn't care, but the codex is just bad.

And they should stop making EE's that require extra devices and can't be done on the console alone.
  • KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have no desire to jump through all the hoops nor do I really want the gun...

BUT

I think it should be rewarding for those who went through all the trouble and should therefore remain exclusive.

Just my 2 cents.

exactly

Im not gonna do all that just to see someone pick it up from a loot crate just because they feel entitled to, yet are to lazy

Sounds extremely arrogant. I did not buy the game and Season pass only for some smart **** to get a goodie!

I dont care how it sounds
  • dmccar1001
    627 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And they should stop making EE's that require extra devices and can't be done on the console alone.

You can do it on the console alone ... you just have to translate the morse code. Like they did 182 years ago (before computers and phones). I was lazy and just used an app on my phone to translate it all. It was never 100% clear so it was a great feeling finding the right locations and accomplishing the EEs.

• herodes87
    1107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Suez and Fao Fortress are the best maps to record your morse if your on the first stage. Other stages are quite simple.

Oh Dude you are so wrong. It gives only one map that you can use for a clear 100% audio. With that Videoclip you Go Just to one Website without convert the Clip or do Something else with it. Upload it and it translate the Morse Code for you in 1 Minute. Totally easy and fast.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!