Assault Is The New Sniper Class

Sixclicks
5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited June 2018

Assault has so much more ranged capability now.

Sound got delayed a little for whatever reason.

Comments

• Sixclicks
    5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    I uploaded a higher quality video. The free version of Lightworks was compressing it down to 720p. I'm trying out Wondershare Filmora now. It's still not as clear as the original though. I wish I could find something for free that doesn't pixelate trimmed videos so much.

Edit: Actually, I think it's Youtube causing it.
  • SRI_simon
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i mean to be fair this can be done in real life so its not really an issue
  • Sixclicks
    edited June 2018
    SRI_simon wrote: »

It's a balancing issue. Realism is irrelevant.

What's the point of playing scout when I can just kill you from long range as an assault player or medic instead? Unless he immediately pulled off a headshot, I still would have won the engagement even if he hit me due to assault and medic's faster fire rates.
  • von_Campenstein
    6552 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sixclicks wrote: »
    SRI_simon wrote: »

It's a balancing issue. Realism is irrelevant.

Once it's open to the public and people play as they do there will be someone camping every corner waiting to hose you down, you won't be picking those fights all that often and get to fire away uninterupted.

That said the StG44 was one of the best german weapons and is hopefully a very hard unlock but I doubt it.
  • Sixclicks
    I was also moving slightly while taking those shots. I would think there would at least be some more inaccuracy while strafing.
  • DingoKillr
    3420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Apparently single fire mode is better.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So having RBD in BF1 is bad. Now having ARs back is also bad.

You people need to decide already.
  • DingoKillr
    3420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Which people in this thread, I have not called said spread as a limiter was bad.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »

Which people in this thread, I have not called said spread as a limiter was bad.

Not in this thread, but in hundreds others in bf1 section and in countless BF1 videos people are crying about casual gunplay.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Assault meta is back. Hurrah!
    not really
  • Alphazetamu
    692 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It seems I was lucky to get the fun I did out of the scout class during bf1.

For me this gun meta is a deal breaker for buying bf5.
  • bran1986
    5482 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I saw quite a few people complaining about this on twitch. The gun has no downside at all, it beats smgs in cqb and is just as good as medic and scout rifles at range.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    bran1986 wrote: »
    I saw quite a few people complaining about this on twitch. The gun has no downside at all, it beats smgs in cqb and is just as good as medic and scout rifles at range.

Wow. Assault rifle does exactly what it did in Bad Company 2, BF4, BF4 and Hardline. Shocker.
  • Trokey66
    8066 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For me nothing of the gameplay is ww2. This is ww2

364?cb=20131022205714

Oh the irony........
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

364?cb=20131022205714

Oh ze iron sightsy.......

• Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

364?cb=20131022205714

And you post a screenshot from one of the most inaccurate ww2 movies ever.
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    bran1986 wrote: »

Wow. Assault rifle does exactly what it did in Bad Company 2, BF4, BF4 and Hardline. Shocker.

I experience the oposite
  • robmcewen
    2918 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    It's a alpha so changes will happen after DICE get the feed back
    Loqtrall wrote: »

364?cb=20131022205714

And you post a screenshot from one of the most inaccurate ww2 movies ever.

It's the ending that annoys me, the typist lets half the squad get killed because his too scared to help, but when the Germans surrenders he's a hero for shooting one of them. Also it's the one German who didn't kill him when he was crying on the floor when he walk past.