Inifnite loading screen

Comments

• DaveTheBrave_USA
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    there is a setting in origin to send reports back
    those experiencing this, do you have M1917 equipped?

Have never used that gun as far as I know and it happens no matter what U got equipped.
  • StarscreamUK
    7271 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

Have never used that gun as far as I know and it happens no matter what U got equipped.

Thats not totally true, I've yet to have it happen myself. (touch wood)

I asked because it was said elsewhere people with it in their kit were experiencing it, but from those who commented that it wasnt happening to, they didnt have it in their kit.
  • supersteve939
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I experience it with most weapons equipped. But .. regardless of load-out and equipped weapons, this is a proper glitch that has lasted weeks now with no official confirmation by EA/Dice and no resolve. This is such poor service from them.
    I have pre-ordered BFV and am really looking forward to it but having read that this very same issue exists with BFV too, I'm in two minds whether to cancel the pre-order and wait till all glitches have been ironed out. Its such a disappointing inconvenience with the next round hanging and it does ruin the game for me.
  • DaveTheBrave_USA
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018

Thats not totally true, I've yet to have it happen myself. (touch wood)

I asked because it was said elsewhere people with it in their kit were experiencing it, but from those who commented that it wasnt happening to, they didnt have it in their kit.

Sorry I stand corrected. I just checked and my support does carry the M1917. It is one of the best guns in the game. I just just didn't pay much attention to what it was called and thought the M1917 was an assault weapon. So next time I play I will equip support with something else and see what happens. Also will note if it happens with medic or assault.
    Post edited by DaveTheBrave_USA on
  • hic86
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i have the same problem since the last update the longest play i have is about 5 to 6 round this problem happened after every match or quiting the match
  • gPaSsEnGeR
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This bug just appeared today for me.... No continue button.... Just quit... If i stay to load map i end in endless loading screen... Any solutions guys?
  • SgttSchultz
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have an idea how about they uninstall there last sh&t patch so we can just play the damn game? My God how simple could that be?
  • PapaRomeo77
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yup, same here.
    Have NO idea what is causing this.

Never got this bug before.
  • PapaRomeo77
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OMG, i quit this game!!!

Have to restart after every single map!
  • PapaRomeo77
    Will this EVER be fixed?
  • Ch3atin_D3ath
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BUMP!!!!

No way I'm buying BFV if they can't even fix this.
  • CSO7777
    1129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Actually the fix is in the CTE at the moment.

This is complicated stuff, but the code testing is not very good. This is not the first time some stupid error that affects a lot of players, gets out in the wild.

Another problem is the time it takes to fix this, even if they need certification on consoles, then at least release the fixes for PC faster as soon as possible.
  • gPaSsEnGeR
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Guys... Sometimes I can click the Continue button even if its not there.. It appears for a second and then my next map loads.... Weird as s**t.
  • gPaSsEnGeR
    A new one for me this morning.. I was stuck at quit screen when i clicked Quit button to go out of the game... Any1 had this?
  • TheWizLeon
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    Just to add to the pile, I'm another affected by this. It is a pain, but [complaining] about it isn't gonna fix it. Keep posting and making sure EA/Dice are aware of the situation (which I believe they are). Just to add to the [rest of your posts]:

i7 6800K
    32Gb Ram
    1tb Samsung 850 Evo SSD
    EVGA 1080ti SC2
    Corsair - Everything!
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12837 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @TheWizLeon
    I have fixed your post, Please leave inappropriate language at the login screen as inappropriate posts violate the rules.

• tasselsa
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Dice/EA do not care at all. I have been following the franchise for 15 years and will not continue with V, nor will I counsel this game anymore. I feel insulted.
  • DaveTheBrave_USA
    So I can now confirm once and for all that the problem of the BSOD with the spinning wheel of misfortune is caused by a support load-out carrying the M1917 LMG at match end. I have played support with other guns, no problem. When I play other classes, no problem. So why can't they figure out what is wrong with the code for the M1917 that causes a freeze between maps? It's a shame because the just issued a new weapon skin for it on the Road to BF V.

So the fix right now is play with anything but the M1917.

The Cloud Save Sync error is another thing that happens now. It is a minor inconvenience but I wish they would figure that out too.
  • DesignFau1t
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Get this playing conquest and have the M1917 mg equipped.

Have to agree. This is pretty shocking that it is not fixed yet.

I am also trying to complete the Road to Battlefield V challenges and this game breaking feature makes the road to BFV frustrating. This road you making me travel is one of the worst roads I ever traveled down and I live in africa and there are plenty of kak roads here. If I wanted to travel down a kak road I would just go outside.

You at lice should think about firing someone, cause whoever is responsible for this, they need to go. Also let your marketing department know they are doing a bad job in marketing BFV with the broken road. This broken road does not market how good BFV is going to be, it markets and sells the incompetence of whoever is not fixing this issue. Its genuinely is making me reconsider BFV. This broken road to BFV is also not something to be proud of. I get the feeling that you all at dice need to be told this rather then you all being able to come to this realisation yourselves.
  • FreiherrSeymore
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    same here, cant believe this is possible at that stage. Its been a week or more and its not fixed!