Showcase of Each Primary Weapons' Uncontrolled Recoil - BFV Closed Alpha

Sixclicks
5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited July 2018
I decided to record clips of each primary weapon's uncontrolled recoil for anyone who wants to know how strong the recoil is that doesn't have access to the closed alpha. Each clip is taken from roughly the same spot and from a standing position. I did not move my mouse at all to counter the recoil while firing.

STG 44 (ASSAULT)

ERMA MASCHINENPISTOLE (ASSAULT)

GEWEHR 43 (MEDIC)

MP 40 (MEDIC)

BREN (SUPPORT)

So what do you think? Too much? Too little?

There doesn't seem to be too much horizontal recoil for any of the guns.
Post edited by Sixclicks on

Comments

• Agrover112
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Seems fine lol but I definitely see a nerf coming for STG44
  • von_Campenstein
    6494 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Agrover112 wrote: »

Nah it'll be fine once they release the even more OP PPsH.
  • CH1R0N83
    681 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Doesn’t seem like there’s much horizontal recoil there at all. Seems like anyone with a modicum of mouse/thumbstick control could pretty much just mag dump without any real penalty. Hope I’m wrong.
  • von_Campenstein
    6494 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    CH1R0N83 wrote: »
    Doesn’t seem like there’s much horizontal recoil there at all. Seems like anyone with a modicum of mouse/thumbstick control could pretty much just mag dump without any real penalty. Hope I’m wrong.

Watch Stodehs last video with the Gewehr 43, what were they thinking giving it a scope!??
  • MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    thanks for posting, MP40 looks like a go to gun, recoil seems easy to control on all of em
  • CH1R0N83
    681 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Watch Stodehs last video with the Gewehr 43, what were they thinking giving it a scope!??

I see what you mean. What’s worse is that even when taking fire he barely flinches.
  • Sixclicks
    5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I think so. Have you seen Stodeh's latest video? It's really as easy to control as he makes it look.

• bran1986
    5401 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018

Pretty much every rifle in the game will have scopes. The rest of it is just a byproduct of people wanting spread removed.
  • bran1986
    5401 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sixclicks wrote: »

I think so. Have you seen Stodeh's latest video? It's really as easy to control as he makes it look.

It looks easier to control than the Fedorov.