This Week in Battlefield V

Graphic's looking dated!

buckiebull
84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I've only played the game a few hours but thought the graphic's are a bit dated and less polished unlike BF1, although this is an Alfa release it looked & felt more like playing Bad Company 2
Spotting enemy is difficult with all the snow god knows what it would be like if they put that annoying fog in like BF1
Blead out seems to take forever
there is also an invisible wall near the top of the mountain's where I crashed my plane into and not even out the map!
Also no way of spotting enemy from the aircraft.
no secondary aim for dropping bombs
Can't quit to main screen either!

Comments

• Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You get instakilled but take forever to die. I reckon that's gonna be pretty rage inducing.
  • buckiebull
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You get instakilled but take forever to die. I reckon that's gonna be pretty rage inducing.

Yes kind of thought that the German weapons were more powerful than the Allied ones!
  • WedidntStartFire
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

no different then BF1 I mean you have a timer there or you can wait see if you get healed which is same as bleed out.
  • buckiebull

no different then BF1 I mean you have a timer there or you can wait see if you get healed which is same as bleed out.

You could be right just feels that way!