Not very fun

Shiftadelic
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited July 3
I have been playing battlefield for 7 years and I wasn’t impressed with this one. It’s way to easy to kill people and when the ribbons come up I get epilepsy it’s so bright. I hated bf1 as it was too casual and easy. Bf4 was the last good battlefield and I believe that they need to go to a modern one. I was part of the competitive scene during bf4 on xbox and it was fun. The guns in BF5 need to be balanced thourghly and I can not see much competitive potential present in this game unfortunately. Also I feel like there needs to be more vehicles in battlefield as that is the main difference between this and call of duty, and this battlefield does not offer it. Battlefield 3 and 4 has a nice balance of reality and fiction such as getting into a vehicle and not having to open a door just enter it. Or reviving someone with paddle fast as in this one most people will not revive as it takes too long. Thanks for the invite to play but I will not be purchasing this game as of now. See you in the beta.

Comments

• Se7enX89X
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Uh you realize it's an ALPHA correct? Almost everything you saw in it will be changed multiple times before launch. You dont think theres going to be more vehicles on that map at launch? Come on use your head...
  • Centurion2I
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I am actually ok with the extra animations and weapons having real power behind them, then having to spray half your rounds into someone just for then to run away like you shot them with magical beans, leave that for cod. I'd like to see Battlefield go more the routed of Post Scriptum than COD or Fortnite crap.
  • DrunkwoIf
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited July 4
    at least you still have BF4 to go back to. my favorite BF game 2142 is closed.....

hell i would pay for just one titan map server.
  • James-MII
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    James-MII wrote: »
    "Make every single battlefield an exact copy of bf4 or I'll riot" the thread.

Why does every single one of your posts just seem rude or cancerous. Jeez chill out! He’s allowed his opinion!

Can a post be cancerous?

You may disagree with him, but that doesn't make his posts rude or bad - he is allowed his opinion after all, right?

Follow his posts. Ofcourse he is, but when he just bashes people for no reason I just felt I needed to say something.
  • mcRen98
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    As far as I'm aware there are now more aircraft and tanks in this game than ever before, might be an old pre alpha image but I'm sure I saw a vehicle loadout screen which shows 25 medium tanks that can be deployed by the British and atleast 5 heavy tanks (asymetric wise) unless I'm mistaken and they could be variants of already existing tanks but I doubt they would do that unless it was for squad vehicle call ins, as for how many can be deployed into a map at one time that remains to be seen, we have only got one map so far that shows off maybe a couple of tanks here and there for the grand Operations game mode (which will probably limit the number of vehicles to balance the linear gameplay), conquest large will be a more accurate display of how many vehicles will be on the map at once and hopefully there won't be cancerous levels of cluster maps like Achi Baba and Argonne Forest like bf1.
  • TEKNOCODE
    7685 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    "Make every single battlefield an exact copy of bf4 or I'll riot" the thread.

Why does every single one of your posts just seem rude or cancerous. Jeez chill out! He’s allowed his opinion!

Can a post be cancerous?

You may disagree with him, but that doesn't make his posts rude or bad - he is allowed his opinion after all, right?

Follow his posts. Ofcourse he is, but when he just bashes people for no reason I just felt I needed to say something.
    You literally call out everyone for “cancerous” posts (nice adjective, btw), yet you will make the same comments in a heartbeat. Pick one.
  • trip1ex
    2945 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    mcRen98 wrote: »
    As far as I'm aware there are now more aircraft and tanks in this game than ever before,

He's talking about how many vehicles there are in play on a map.
  • Ameeba37
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I see liking BF4 triggers a fair amount of people on these forums lol
  • alucardgr
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have been playing battlefield for 7 years and I wasn’t impressed with this one. It’s way to easy to kill people and when the ribbons come up I get epilepsy it’s so bright. I hated bf1 as it was too casual and easy. Bf4 was the last good battlefield and I believe that they need to go to a modern one. I was part of the competitive scene during bf4 on xbox and it was fun. The guns in BF5 need to be balanced thourghly and I can not see much competitive potential present in this game unfortunately. Also I feel like there needs to be more vehicles in battlefield as that is the main difference between this and call of duty, and this battlefield does not offer it. Battlefield 3 and 4 has a nice balance of reality and fiction such as getting into a vehicle and not having to open a door just enter it. Or reviving someone with paddle fast as in this one most people will not revive as it takes too long. Thanks for the invite to play but I will not be purchasing this game as of now. See you in the beta.

Same here...i dont think im gonna buy it....seems boring .....ill keep waiting for a modern era like BF4
  • TEKNOCODE
    7685 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    alucardgr wrote: »

Same here...i dont think im gonna buy it....seems boring .....ill keep waiting for a modern era like BF4
    I think that you should create a thread to inform everyone.
  • alienstout
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm sick of people basically saying BF4 was not casual. It's casual city. Everything about it. Easy mode Auto Lock on nonsense.

I jumped back into BF4 the other night after at least a year or more away. Yikes. Run-gun-camp. I had fonder memories of the game-play than what I saw. I liked that revives were quick though.

I played Zavod and that train map. Zavod was ok, roof campers of course. The train map... yikes. I mean it was a classic Battlefield map with huge open spaces between flags but not a very good map.