it's so boring

Dredex
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I'm a fan of the series BF, but with BF4 I'm more and more disappointed in it. BFV is so boring that I only played a couple of hours in alpha at the very beginning of the test, and then did not even think about it.

Comments

• Kuky_HR
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 4
    Dredex wrote: »
    I'm a fan of the series BF, but with BF4 I'm more and more disappointed in it. BFV is so boring that I only played a couple of hours in alpha at the very beginning of the test, and then did not even think about it.

man its alpha lol. 5 weapons, 1 map and lot of unfinished things.

It will be better once you play with friends. If you have them.
  • Dredex
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Kuky_HR wrote: »
    Dredex wrote: »

man its alpha lol. 5 weapons, 1 map and lot of unfinished things.

It will be better once you play with friends. If you have them.

I played almost every alpha and beta of the BF series, I have something to compare with
  • Kuky_HR
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Alpha isnt same as beta. And no you didnt play every alpha haha
  • Dredex
    Kuky_HR wrote: »
    Alpha isnt same as beta. And no you didnt play every alpha haha

In fact, I did not write "almost every". Yes, I still hope that maybe other maps will be more interesting
  • tgryudfgyu
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    I agree OP I was bored to tears. It never fails that someone pulls out the "it's only an alpha/beta" as an excuse for crap
  • Kuky_HR
    edited July 4
    tgryudfgyu wrote: »
    I agree OP I was bored to tears. It never fails that someone pulls out the "it's only an alpha/beta" as an excuse for crap

Man alpha isnt made for you to enjoy game but to test it. So to come here and say it boring is worst kind of feedback, no argument, nothing. Just standard its boring or its **** feedback. And if someone ask you why? You can't tell because you don't know haha

I was tester for Oddworld games and you think testing is fun process? Playing one level over and over again withhout textures etc. No it's not.

Same here. We have 5 weapons, 4 planes, 6 tanks and one map. Sure it will be boring. Most of things are placeholders anyway. You just seen probably 10% of game and you say its boring in alpha state? hahah get real mate.
    It's made to TEST things in early stage. To get feedback how game works on different machinces, bugs and glitches, how servers works, progression tracking etc. Not for you guys to enjoy game, because it ISNT FULL RELEASE.

If guy played almost every alpha then he know how bad BF3 and BF1 were. I didn't enjoy any of them, they were all not interesting and was looking and working like crap.

Plus like i said I had no friends with invites in any of them, just like in BF5 now. It's boring to lonewolf for most of time.
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

See now, I had the exact opposite feelings about the Alpha, I loved it, and felt many things, but being bored was never one of them. The nice thing is, is that nobody is forced to purchase the game, if you don't enjoy it, don't buy it. No biggie.
  • Aircool_212
    343 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

It certainly didn't feel like a new game as most of the changes felt like tweaks that made the game slower. In some ways it reminded me of Star Wars: Battlefront II; the gameplay didn't click and I didn't feel any immersion. SW:BF2 was an average at best shooter (even when ignoring all the loot box stuff) lacking in atmosphere. BFV seems like everything was turned up to 'annoying' to change the gameplay, rather than any sort of conscious effort to improve the faults of previous games.
  • Solid_GQ
    1126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I played Narvik more than i have played Suez and i have more than 1k hours into BF1.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    To play as medic or any class other then support and have a very limited amount of ammo, it's no wonder the game devolves into Pistolfield. I too became bored and gave up playing after awhile. The limited ammo needs to be addressed along with Spotting to make the game play worthy.

I know you're supposed to get more ammo from Support players but as we all know, they don't give it out much . I spam ammo boxes in every BF game but the average player doesn't
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I-Soldat-I wrote: »
    To play as medic or any class other then support and have a very limited amount of ammo, it's no wonder the game devolves into Pistolfield. I too became bored and gave up playing after awhile. The limited ammo needs to be addressed along with Spotting to make the game play worthy.

I know you're supposed to get more ammo from Support players but as we all know, they don't give it out much . I spam ammo boxes in every BF game but the average player doesn't

There is plenty of ammo in Battlefield 5. Every flag has a ammo station, you pick up ammo from pretty much everyone you kill, and there is the Support class who may or may not through ammo. I cant believe anyone would complain about ammo. Change your play style, its everywhere once you do.
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    I-Soldat-I wrote: »

• I-Soldat-I
    1496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Narvik is very linear map though, we will have to see some more maps to gain a better picture of gameplay