Is it possible...

IM_A_BLIND_KID
40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
To get DDoS attacked on the PS4 it’s literallt happening quite often now where I’m just destroying the enemy team going like 30/0 and I’m being disconnected all the time?. Cheers.

Comments

• VBALL_MVP
    5349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    To get DDoS attacked on the PS4 it’s literallt happening quite often now where I’m just destroying the enemy team going like 30/0 and I’m being disconnected all the time?. Cheers.

Or you have a bad connection.
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

200mb download and 20mb upload with a ping of 24 isn’t a bad connection
  • VBALL_MVP
    5349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

200mb download and 20mb upload with a ping of 24 isn’t a bad connection

Your bandwidth doesn't mean you don't have a bad connection. All that means is that you can handle a lot of traffic, but if your route can't handle the traffic it doesn't matter.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3188 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Your last 23 games avarage you avarage 3,98 K/D, great. but nothing close to 30-0 and destroying. You also Won 13 of those games and lost 10.
  • Imabaka70
    1943 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have a 100mb up and 100mb down. I live in the mid west and get 38-68 ping on either coast. Some Europe servers around 80-90. That being said I still get disconnected randomly it happens. I mean the hampsters they have powering the servers some times get tired or die.

That being said as others have stated you could have a nasa level speed and if the info the size of a house is trying to pass thru a drinking straw you’re gonna have all sorts of issues.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1307 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Your last 23 games avarage you avarage 3,98 K/D, great. but nothing close to 30-0 and destroying. You also Won 13 of those games and lost 10.

Lel... BÚSTED! Fun thing about stats is you can´t hide them.... Unless you hide them...! :wink:
  • ProLegion_exor
    3188 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »

Lel... BÚSTED! Fun thing about stats is you can´t hide them.... Unless you hide them...! :wink:

To much spare time, lol. Or bored at work ;)
  • ElliotLH
    2959 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yes it's possible but that's not to say that somebody did it to you.
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID

Mate it’s not down to me if we win or lose
  • VBALL_MVP

You missed his point.
  • The_BERG_366
    1539 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

possible to get ddos'ed? absolutely... has nothing to do with what device youre using to access the Internet.
    are u getting ddos'ed? I highly doubt it. there's only a hand full of people that have the knowledge and are dedicated enough (especially the second one is the limiting factor here) to DDoS someone out of a ongoing videogame round. I mean it could happen in theory... but it for sure doesn't happen regularly and always by different people.
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID

You missed his point.

Yeah i clearly did can you explain because i literally have no idea what hes talking about lol.
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID

Do the games im losing connection on show up in my stats? what page are you using to see my stats? battlefield tracker or something else?
  • VBALL_MVP

You missed his point.

Yeah i clearly did can you explain because i literally have no idea what hes talking about lol.

That you are exaggerating.
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID

You missed his point.

Why would i lie about being 30-0 before losing connection :neutral: abit weird isnt it lol? its not impossible to be 30-0 while the game is being played lol.
  • VBALL_MVP

You missed his point.

Why would i lie about being 30-0 before losing connection :neutral: abit weird isnt it lol? its not impossible to be 30-0 while the game is being played lol.

Didn't say you lied, but based on what ProLegion brought up, you may be embellishing on how well you really did. Which in turn makes one question on how "often" this happens, or how "good" your internet is.
  • ProLegion_exor

You missed his point.

You missed his point.

Didn't say you lied, but based on what ProLegion brought up, you may be embellishing on how well you really did. Which in turn makes one question on how "often" this happens, or how "good" your internet is.
    Your stats are still registrated even if you loose connection. The only thing that is not is the end of round bonus and Win/Loss. So going 30-0 and disconnected would been seen when I covered your stats. So yes it´s easy to think that you are exaggerating both on performance and "connection" issues.
  • SmokeD_BabooN
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

You missed his point.

You missed his point.

Your stats are still registrated even if you loose connection. The only thing that is not is the end of round bonus and Win/Loss. So going 30-0 and disconnected would been seen when I covered your stats. So yes it´s easy to think that you are exaggerating both on performance and "connection" issues.

This guy spends so much time looking at others stats. A deep analysis with so many useful infos.
  • ProLegion_exor

You missed his point.

You missed his point.

This guy spends so much time looking at others stats. A deep analysis with so many useful infos.
    I do whatever I want at work, so spending 1,5 minute as it took to look it up is not an issue for me..
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID
    edited July 6
    r last 23 games avarage you avarage 3,98 K/D, great. but nothing close to 30-0 and destroying. You also Won 13 of thos

You missed his point.

You missed his point.

I do whatever I want at work, so spending 1,5 minute as it took to look it up is not an issue for me..

You sound like abit of a nerd mate lol.

EDIT: You still didnt answer my question :/ what site are you using to see stats ? dont preach something without proving yourself kid.