Weekly Debrief

Medic DMR with scope please dice NO !!!!

M1ck3y-XIX-
45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited July 2018
Please dice, don't make the same error like bf4 and bf1 let the dmr with scope for recon classe please not for other !!!
Post edited by M1ck3y-XIX- on

Comments

• DeliriousInsane
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    then what would they give medics?
  • M1ck3y-XIX-
    edited July 2018
    Sorry DMR with high or medium range, SCOPE

M1 garand and other semi automatic rifle its ok and PM are good like mp40 thomson and more!! But no scope DMR please , its really for recon.
  • Noodlesocks
    2888 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree that the only class that should get scoped weapons are scouts/recons.
  • SirBobdk
    4070 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    No scope please. A sight with a red dot to those who don't like iron sight. But no more semi snipers.
  • bran1986
    5691 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Scopes on semi autos are fine.
  • M1ck3y-XIX-
    for recon, but not for medic
  • bran1986
    5691 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    for recon, but not for medic

They are fine for medics.
  • M1ck3y-XIX-
    no no and no is ugly like bf1, gunfight medic vs sniper are so boring
  • TEKNOCODE
    10861 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    *scout
  • kill_yor_idols
    70 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    L2P scrub
  • RaNdOmKils666
    644 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    4x scopes and lower will be fine for medic rifles to have.
  • SirBobdk
    4070 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    L2P scrub
    L2P loooooooooooool, you seem to be only able to play with the low skilled scope and nothing else.
  • BetaFief
    655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    then what would they give medics?

scopeless bolt actions, scopeless semi-automatic rifles I guess.
  • bran1986
    edited July 2018
    L2P scrub
    L2P loooooooooooool, you seem to be only able to play with the low skilled scope and nothing else.

How is playing with a 4x scope low skilled? BFV is going to have a million cosmetics and multiple ways to customize your gun, why are you going to limit one class in what scope they can attach to their rifle? You are really going to have an aneurysm when you see assault rifles with 4x scopes on them.
  • The_BERG_366
    2339 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    no no and no is ugly like bf1, gunfight medic vs sniper are so boring

is boring another word for "unfair, as i lose every gunfight against medics while playing sniper"?
  • SirBobdk
    edited July 2018
    @bran1986 wrote
    How is playing with a 4x scope low skilled? BFV is going to have a million cosmetics and multiple ways to customize your gun, why are you going to limit one class in what scope they can attach to their rifle? You are really going to have an aneurysm when you see assault rifles with 4x scopes on them
    I don't want to limit one class. I want to limit all clases (Not sniper offcause). 4 X scopes on fast shooting laser weapons is low skilled. I'm 52 years old with bad reflexes and aim, but when I take a scope it suddenly becomes so easy. Especially as self healing medic sniper. 1 x scope is ok for those who don't like playing with iron sight.
    I won't have an aneurysm because it actualy benefit me. I have no problem picking targets with a 4 x scope on a fast shooting laser weapon. I just don't think it's good for the game. We will get many sitting and shooting from the distance
    Post edited by SirBobdk on
  • The_BERG_366
    2339 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @bran1986 wrote
    How is playing with a 4x scope low skilled? BFV is going to have a million cosmetics and multiple ways to customize your gun, why are you going to limit one class in what scope they can attach to their rifle? You are really going to have an aneurysm when you see assault rifles with 4x scopes on them
    I don't want to limit one class. I want to limit all clases (Not sniper offcause). 4 X scopes on fast shooting laser weapons is low skilled. I'm 52 years old with bad reflexes and aim, but when I take a scope it suddenly becomes so easy. Especially as self healing medic sniper. 1 x scope is ok for those who don't like playing with iron sight.
    I won't have an aneurysm because it actualy benefit me. I have no problem picking targets with a 4 x scope on a fast shooting laser weapon. I just don't think it's good for the game. We will get many sitting and shooting from the distance

good players normally use Low magnification but not because it is unskilled to use high magnification. its because they feel more effective this way... so I don't see a problem with having high magnification in the game at all.
    if u feel like it's improving your game then use it to your advantage. why complaining about it?
  • SirBobdk
    @The_BERG_366 wrote
    if u feel like it's improving your game then use it to your advantage. why complaining about it?
    My purpose is not to come up with suggestions that accommodate my style of play. I try to make suggestions that I think give a good balance and a good game.
  • The_BERG_366
    @The_BERG_366 wrote
    My purpose is not to come up with suggestions that accommodate my style of play. I try to make suggestions that I think give a good balance and a good game.

ok but you have yet to show why it would be better without those scopes. just because u have an easier time using them doesn't mean thats the same for everyone (and this is for sure not the case for everyone)
  • SirBobdk
    @The_BERG_366 wrote

ok but you have yet to show why it would be better without those scopes. just because u have an easier time using them doesn't mean thats the same for everyone (and this is for sure not the case for everyone)
    Agree and I'm only seeing it from my point of view on PC where I think there have been so many snipers, medic snipers and prone LMG with scopes.
    As a result, a large proportion of players did not move a lot and maded the game very static instead of dynamic.
    I don't know if it's any different on console.