I Love/Hate Private Servers

StalkingReaptor
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
I got banned today from a private server because; amidst us talking about people we've dated, exes, etc etc; I said "At my last job I had a black chick who was really into me" and was ready to embellish on this interaction Ive had when I was kicked. I came back as spectator and asked why I was kicked to which I was told "no racist slurs". I asked then "so 'black chick' is a racist slur now?!" which followed with a server ban.

Seriously, private servers can be super fun with certain game tweaks that official servers are lacking (like a proper HC mode), but I hate the people who run these servers.

Pretty sure this post will get trolled, but whatever, I had felt the need to vent.

Comments

• dA_9_eL_81
    1376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah... You sure told ´em Judith....!
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    3639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Community servers have always been a joke. What else is new?
  • DaMutha1
    958 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You know what I hate more than private servers? People who talk about their exes when I'm trying to play a game.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 12
    DaMutha1 wrote: »
    You know what I hate more than private servers? People who talk about their exes when I'm trying to play a game.

Its bf1 chat.. More of a "who can talk about the most obscure thing" while playing a teamwork based game.. A game within a game, if you will..
  • ProLegion_exor
    3256 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I only play Official servers, have done so for ages. Always the same thing on private, kicked/banned because of salt.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    3639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Still better than your usual "GG EZ PZ".
  • Bravo-Winter
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

This. If you're in game, play the game and dont spam the chat which could otherwise be used by people who are trying to play the game like making call outs.

Go to reddit or something if you want to blab about your relationships.