My Long lasting Ban

cspurgeon
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
So here is a story, I played BF2 a long time ago, when i was playing BF3 i decided to have a little fun with battlefield 2. so i downloaded some mods to play on single player to have fun. no multiplayer anymore, somehow the mods were picked up by pB and evenbalance and GGC and i am labeled a hacker now. even though if you take a look at my stats, well they say it all xD. evenbalance and GGC didn't even want to hear what i had to say. the admin was rude and combative. any words of wisdom or 2 bits to put into this story lol

Comments

• JacobtheSmartGuy
    949 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Okay.
  • cspurgeon
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    :D lol i know i did wrong by hacking BF2 for single player sake i thought it was kinda unforturnate that the pB thought i was trying to hack BF3 because of this..
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1307 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just to
    cspurgeon wrote: »
    So here is a story, I played BF2 a long time ago, when i was playing BF3 i decided to have a little fun with battlefield 2. so i downloaded some mods to play on single player to have fun. no multiplayer anymore, somehow the mods were picked up by pB and evenbalance and GGC and i am labeled a hacker now. even though if you take a look at my stats, well they say it all xD. evenbalance and GGC didn't even want to hear what i had to say. the admin was rude and combative. any words of wisdom or 2 bits to put into this story lol

I seem to miss u´r point OP... You did play with some mods on BF2 back in 2012/13-ish? And you have been banned for that ever since?

What do you want us to reply exactly to that?
  • MeanMachineAngel
    6025 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    edited July 12
    1. you used third party mods resulting in your "Violation (GAMEHACK) #80762" kick.
    2. that is all

They were on your system when playing online. That's totally down to you.
This discussion has been closed.