Lock ups in Game

Gnow1370
70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Recently since the last patch my game has been locking up more frequently then usual,I dont know every time I play, and I’m unable to press any buttons. I’m forced to manually turn off my Xbox in game. When I do this, I lose progress on the Road to BFV that I would’ve had if this issue wasn’t present. Have any of you experienced this issue to?

Comments

• davey7304
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This happened to me a couple of days ago, locked up on the spawn screen. My fix was power cycle the controller.
  • Gnow1370
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    davey7304 wrote: »
    This happened to me a couple of days ago, locked up on the spawn screen. My fix was power cycle the controller.

How do u do this
  • davey7304
    Take the batteries out wait for 5 seconds then put the batteries back in then the press the Xbox button to connect back to the Xbox console.
  • Gnow1370
    I use a wired controller so unplug and replug then?
  • davey7304
    Yep that should do it.

• mongoeasy
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 14
    I have lock-ups when the end of round screen from the last round suddenly displays while I'm in a new round. Screen loads half way, spinning wheel and finito. I have to reboot console. Maybe I pressed the end of round screen button by mistake. I recall this is an old bug. Anyone else having this too?
    Apart from this I'm experiencing more lock-ups mid game then before.

[edit]
    Sorry, I just discovered this is already addressed here:
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/109957/fix-this-dice-played-operations-and-pressed-the-pause-button
    ... and still not fixed.
    Post edited by mongoeasy on
  • Gnow1370
    davey7304 wrote: »
    Yep that should do it.

Ok I’ll try this on my next match with this bug and come back if it didn’t work.