Monitor size

Pajotero
77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Need a new one as my 24" is on the way out. Just wondering if it's worth going for a 32" or a pair of 27". Which would you go for and why? VGA card is a GTX1070. Thanks.

Comments

• BigF33t_13
    6276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    A pair a 27's are fine if you are using one to play on and one for your desktop. You're not going to game with both. Your sights would be in the middle of the two. It also depends on what resolution monitor you're looking at. If you're looking at 4k, then 27" is too small.
  • FearNoTears
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd say another 24" or at most a 27". Your system is only as good as your monitor and one of the things you will hardly upgrade, so get a really good one. I like G-Sync and ISP myself. Quality not quantity. ; )
  • Pajotero
  • Frogtooth
    552 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I game with two 27" monitors. One has the Battlelog map up on the left and the monitor in front has the game.

I tried three monitors for a few hours. Not a fan. Never could get used to it and I basically ignored the side monitors.
  • Mikex2112
    979 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 17
    Dual monitors are better than 1..More productive and just makes life easier.
    Only time I would consider a 32incher is if I was going the 4K route.
    -PS......
    1080p.............Monitor no bigger than 24in
    1440p.............Monitor no more than 27in
    4K...................Monitor no less than 32in
  • Pajotero
    edited July 23
    Frogtooth wrote: »
    I game with two 27" monitors. One has the Battlelog map up on the left and the monitor in front has the game.

I tried three monitors for a few hours. Not a fan. Never could get used to it and I basically ignored the side monitors.

How do you get the map up on the other monitor whilst playing? Won't connect for me.

Edit: worked it out.
    Post edited by Pajotero on