Playing no problem for years now Punkbuster kicks me after 1min

Zamboni_PGA
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
And haven't changed anything on PC and it gives no reason. Just says error you've been kicked by punkbuster. WTF

Comments

• GUNNY1966
    679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did or have you attempted to update your PB file?
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    900 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    And try to join the game via https://battlelog.battlefield.com instead of the ingame UI. This way you will see the full kick message in a red bar within the webbrowser.
  • claudio11santos
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    And haven't changed anything on PC and it gives no reason. Just says error you've been kicked by punkbuster. WTF

welcome to the club friend, you were wrongly banned just like me, unfortunately here the guys know how to accuse, nobody helps = / they're all executioners
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    900 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 2018

welcome to the club friend, you were wrongly banned just like me, unfortunately here the guys know how to accuse, nobody helps = / they're all executioners

1. We don't know if he is banned. There isn't any violation logged anywhere.
    2. It is more likely he just needs to reinstall PB or repair his game.
    Just a tip, spamming other's their threads about PB issues won't help you get any more credibility. It will only lead to more confusion and potentially hate towards your case.
  • claudio11santos
    edited July 2018

1. We don't know if he is banned. There isn't any violation logged anywhere.
    2. It is more likely he just needs to reinstall PB or repair his game.
    Just a tip, spamming other's their threads about PB issues won't help you get any more credibility. It will only lead to more confusion and potentially hate towards your case.

I saw that you work on BF4db, please help me, how can you see through the system of voices what caused this unfair ban? I play for years and I can not find a reason, please help me find out what happened friend ..

are many cases, can not be that everyone is a liar, I think they would have to open a procedure to try to establish this, I play the times and my pc has almost nothing, I have already specified in other topics all the programs I use on my pc but I do not see problems in any of them, I really wanted to find out what happened, was it some denunciation? because many chorôes are on the servers complaining when they die, I wanted very much to find out what happened and to try to solve the misunderstanding, even balance already answered my ticket but unfortunately they sent the generic message saying that it has no evidence at all
  • StarscreamUK
    7254 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    You have already been answered @claudio11santos , but here we go again.

They do not say they have no evidence. They do, but they wont tell you, wht they do say categorically is that YOUR guid was detected violating. They say they do not know who the PERSON was on the computer playing on the GUID. If you continue to hijack threads and spam the same message again you will find your ability to post diminishes.
  • claudio11santos
    You have already been answered @claudio11santos , but here we go again.

They do not say they have no evidence. They do, but they wont tell you, wht they do say categorically is that YOUR guid was detected violating. They say they do not know who the PERSON was on the computer playing on the GUID. If you continue to hijack threads and spam the same message again you will find your ability to post diminishes.

but I did not do anything friend, do not you like me? , because everything I post you complains about? I just want to know the reason, I do not accept being banned for no reason, I need to know the reason for all this, and I'll fight until the end until someone explains what happened to me to play again as I always played without problems. .

I would like to thank all my heart for leaving the topic open for at least BF4db's friend to answer if there is anything he can do to find out what happened =
  • StarscreamUK
    7254 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I don't know you, don't care about you either way. I do care that you abide by the rules here. The ONLY people who can do ANYTHING are even balance. They are not here.
  • claudio11santos

Why be so cold with people? you do not have a heart , the crew of the BF4db can yes help because they have appeals and they know how to prove the innocence of the players, I just do not understand why they get so nervous when it comes to PUNKBUSTER, does EA pay you to not discuss it? Does EA know that punkbuster is bugged and does not want to recognize it? I really do not understand why so much anger towards people, you as moderator should help and worry more friend, it does not have to be so cold, I just want help to prove my innocence
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    edited July 2018
    Why be so cold with people? you do not have a heart , the crew of the BF4db can yes help because they have appeals and they know how to prove the innocence of the players, I just do not understand why they get so nervous when it comes to PUNKBUSTER, does EA pay you to not discuss it? Does EA know that punkbuster is bugged and does not want to recognize it? I really do not understand why so much anger towards people, you as moderator should help and worry more friend, it does not have to be so cold, I just want help to prove my innocence

Moderators are there to enforce the FORUM rules. Those clearly state that ban discussion is not allowed. If you don't have a program that clearly causes your issue, you can't do anything other then wait.. If you have, send it to EB as has been told you plenty now.
    In the meantime you keep hijacking threads of others trying to force YOUR issue onto them. This indeed gets on the nerves of people.
  • claudio11santos

Moderators are there to enforce the FORUM rules. Those clearly state that ban discussion is not allowed. If you don't have a program that clearly causes your issue, you can't do anything other then wait.. If you have, send it to EB as has been told you plenty now.
    In the meantime you keep hijacking threads of others and trying to force YOUR issue onto others. This indeed gets on the nerves of people.

but I've seen on your site that you scan to prove people's innocence and even take their names off the BF4db banned list, how does that work? please help me, I already posted the programs I use on my pc, tells me how to act, I never went through this I do not know what I should do to prove my innocence
  • StarscreamUK
    I don't take sides. If I did I'd be a terrible moderator.
  • claudio11santos
    do not be mad at me please I'm so desperate I can not even sleep thinking about it, I really wanted to solve this misunderstanding, I do not know how to act, I do not know how to prove my innocence, I did not want to lose my account and my money, I always played clean , there has to be a way to prove that I did nothing = (
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    edited July 2018

In the meantime you keep hijacking threads of others and trying to force YOUR issue onto others. This indeed gets on the nerves of people.

but I've seen on your site that you scan to prove people's innocence and even take their names off the BF4db banned list, how does that work? please help me, I already posted the programs I use on my pc, tells me how to act, I never went through this I do not know what I should do to prove my innocence

That is the difference between us and the official AC's. We can let our own opinion play part in our decisions. I'll leave in the middle if that worked or not for the PB cases.. We can not say if anyone is innocent, we know as much as any other player. We offer a stats engine and our game knowledge to server owners that have faith in how we work. EB has clearly said to us they NEVER look at stats. Therefore we are now debating on what to do with your violation code. We don't have any evidence their bans are false. We don't have the tools to prove that.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    do not be mad at me please I'm so desperate I can not even sleep thinking about it, I really wanted to solve this misunderstanding, I do not know how to act, I do not know how to prove my innocence, I did not want to lose my account and my money, I always played clean , there has to be a way to prove that I did nothing = (

The only way to prove innocence is to find a non cheat third party program that may have triggered a false positive and field it to evenbalance. No matter how you feel about the situation it can't change the fact that no-one can help you prove anything here. None of us know what evenbalance have evidence wise in order to warrant a ban on your account, we also know nothing about what was on the computer that triggered the violation. What is the community supposed to do? Only EB can lift the ban which means it's way out of our hands.
  • claudio11santos

That is the difference between us and the official AC's. We can let our own opinion play part in our decisions. I'll leave in the middle if that worked or not for the PB cases.. We can not say if anyone is innocent, we know as much as any other player. We offer a stats engine and our game knowledge to server owners that have faith in how we work. EB has clearly said to us they NEVER look at stats. Therefore we are now debating on what to do with your violation code. We don't have any evidence their bans are false. We don't have the tools to prove that.

Why is my name on the Bf4db list? what evidence do you have that proves that I use some hacker? I made an appeal to the most unfortunately no one answered, I saw several and several player appealing with the same problem that I and the appeal was accepted friend.
  • claudio11santos

The only way to prove innocence is to find a non cheat third party program that may have triggered a false positive and field it to evenbalance. No matter how you feel about the situation it can't change the fact that no-one can help you prove anything here. None of us know what evenbalance have evidence wise in order to warrant a ban on your account, we also know nothing about what was on the computer that triggered the violation. What is the community supposed to do? Only EB can lift the ban which means it's way out of our hands.

All right, my friend, do not you think it's strange that many cases have appeared from 4 months to now? there was an explosion of global banishment and everyone does not know what to do about it because we have no answer, there is nothing we can do because we are all in the fight to find out what triggered the ban plus the even balance does not say, to discover ? I have already specified all programs I have on the pc, I just forgot to specify the ADBLOCK in google chrome .. and a boy said that these programs do not cause any conflict with punkbuster, so I really do not understand what may have caused this unfair ban
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    edited July 2018

Why is my name on the Bf4db list? what evidence do you have that proves that I use some hacker? I made an appeal to the most unfortunately no one answered, I saw several and several player appealing with the same problem that I and the appeal was accepted friend.

Read what I said. We currently don't lift any PB bans as we are still discussing what to do with them. Your appeal will be processed, but we do not guarantee an unban. Furthermore, your ban will stay at other AC's like PBBans, ACI and GGC if we decide to lift any bans based of said violation.
    Our evidence is the detection made by EB. That detection was made while you played on a server running our plugin. We do not know what, who and why that detection was made. We just copy it. That is the last response I will give to you on this forum.
  • claudio11santos

Read what I said. We currently don't lift any PB bans as we are still discussing what to do with them. Your appeal will be processed when we have a solution that works for us and our users (server owners).

I'm sorry, I'm Brazilian and the google translator is complicated. It's kind of hard to understand what they say, it's because I joined Bf4db yesterday and I saw my name on the list and it was written, BANIDO, aimbot, so I did not understand what I can have I'm sorry, my friend, I know I'm boring, but whatever you can help me, I thank you very much, because I tried everything and I can not find a reason for it, every day it's a case of new cases, becoming an avalanche of ban, I hope someone can find out what's causing this
  • claudio11santos
    edited July 2018

Read what I said. We currently don't lift any PB bans as we are still discussing what to do with them. Your appeal will be processed, but we do not guarantee an unban. Furthermore, your ban will stay at other AC's like PBBans, ACI and GGC if we decide to lift any bans based of said violation.
    Our evidence is the detection made by EB. That detection was made while you played on a server running our plugin. We do not know what, who and why that detection was made. We just copy it. That is the last response I will give to you on this forum.

Any news, friend? Can you figure something out on my account? , I am in the fight with the even balance via ticket trying to find out what could have caused this misunderstanding but we can not find anything, it's difficult
This discussion has been closed.