Playing no problem for years now Punkbuster kicks me after 1min

Comments

• SpoolaZ
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    What should they find more that they have not already found ????
    There is that kind too that buys a new account after they have been caught and complained in the forums, so it is obvious that they have been understood what TOS was about.

If we say this way, it has always costs to be on top.
  • bishtop
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Most detections are made by known signatures/code of detected cheats, scavenger will know more on this than me regarding detection of unknown programs are essentially programs that change game memory data in some way or other or are scripts of some sort.

From the information available it would seem the last unbans for false detection was 2015-2016(unless information has not been disclosed)

• Il-Scavenger-lI
    885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited August 2018
    https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/punkbuster-violation-final-ruling-1882
    We as BF4DB will continue to enforce ALL PB violations again, as there is no solid proof of a false trigger. More info in the link.
    On the matter of how PB works, no one can 100% be sure how they add detections as they will never share this with the public. But they do manually add detections. How they describe it is that their program, PB, scans for files and memory hooks or injections that look like the cheats they added to their blacklist.
  • claudio11santos
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2018
    We as BF4DB will continue to enforce ALL PB violations again, as there is no solid proof of a false trigger. More info in the link.
    On the matter of how PB works, no one can 100% be sure how they add detections as they will never share this with the public. But they do manually add detections. How they describe it is that their program, PB, scans for files and memory hooks or injections that look like the cheats they added to their blacklist.

but how will the player solve the problem if punkbuster does not say which program caused it? I have already mentioned all the programs I have installed on my pc and the even balance said that none of them causes the prohibition, I formatted my pc, it only has windows 8.1, avast, origin and bf4 installed, and still I still get kicked, so it is very complicated to solve the problem, you have to have someone to help people, because it is happening a lot every day, there is a player that took ban in 4 accounts, if there were any helpers, it would be very easy to solve this problem = /

Is there not a way to solve it? everything I could have done I already said, I am a layman on this subject, I needed a technician to help me, because I was accused and would like a proof about what happened, 2 months ago and I still do not know why I can not play , in the pbbans says only that I was banned by aimbot and there is no more information, I believe that if there is accusation have to have evidence, I wanted to play again and to prove my innocence, but without help it is difficult
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited August 2018

but how will the player solve the problem if punkbuster does not say which program caused it? I have already mentioned all the programs I have installed on my pc and the even balance said that none of them causes the prohibition, I formatted my pc, it only has windows 8.1, avast, origin and bf4 installed, and still I still get kicked, so it is very complicated to solve the problem, you have to have someone to help people, because it is happening a lot every day, there is a player that took ban in 4 accounts, if there were any helpers, it would be very easy to solve this problem = /

If there is a problem, it will be solved by EB. They are responsible for their program and have the tools to resolve issues if there are any. Just like they solved it in the past.
  • claudio11santos

If there is a problem, it will be solved by EB. They are responsible for their program and have the tools to resolve issues if there are any. Just like they solved it in the past.

meanwhile I do what? , it's been 2 months and I can not play friend = / .. let's give an example, if it happens to you, what would you do? Give me a hint of how to act to prove my innocence please.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    edited August 2018

meanwhile I do what? , it's been 2 months and I can not play friend = / .. let's give an example, if it happens to you, what would you do? Give me a hint of how to act to prove my innocence please.

Wait. Nothing more to do now. Any info about false positives will be announced on the EB homepage: www.evenbalance.com. If you find a certain program that clearly triggers PB kicks then create a new ticket at their site. For example if you removed an RGB program and suddenly the kicks stop, you install it again and they are back.. Send them that program and it will be investigated.
  • claudio11santos
    edited August 2018

Wait. Nothing more to do. Any info about false positives will be announced on the EB homepage: www.evenbalance.com

You do not have any tips to give me? something I can say or do on my pc that proves I'm innocent? You understand the system, it is not possible that there is nothing that can help me in this fight = (

Did not you read what I said, friend? , I formatted my pc, SO HAS BATTLEFIELD 4, ORIGIN AND WINDOWS 8.1, AVAST installed, and still I still get kicked, there is no program installed, there is nothing I can do on my pc
  • claudio11santos
    edited August 2018

I talk to ALEX via ticket on the website of even balance every week, but we can not find out what happened = /
  • claudio11santos
    edited August 2018

ERROR
    Disconnected from game: You have been kicked out by PunkBuster. Reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'claudio11santos' (for 1200 minutes) ... PBBans.com enforced a previous MBi Ban for claudio11santos. [Admin Decision]
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    ERROR
    Disconnected from game: You have been kicked out by PunkBuster. Reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'claudio11santos' (for 1200 minutes) ... PBBans.com enforced a previous MBi Ban for claudio11santos. [Admin Decision]

Only join official servers. Those will only enforce PB kicks, not perma bans given by 3rd party AC's. You can tweak your filter to only show Official servers.
  • BigF33t_13
    6628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    ERROR

If evenbalance did not lift your ban, it's over. The ban is going to be enforced. I don't think there's any advice to give, because there's nothing you can do to prove innocence. I'm sure continued discussion will get this thread locked. Take it up with evenbalance THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN LIFT IT, PERIOD.
  • claudio11santos
    ERROR

Only join official servers. Those will only enforce PB kicks, not perma bans given by 3rd party AC's. You can tweak your filter to only show Official servers.

I do not know how to do this, I've tried all the servers and they all appear the same thing, some appear ban BF4db, there are no servers without punkbuster to play, all adms use punkbuster so it can not play on any server = / I only ask that please the galera that is commenting to talk to the even balance, enter their website and open a ticket and see the experience, the answers are programmed, are the same answers for all players who come in contact with them, make a test and send a ticket to them and see how it works, if there was a technician to help would be easier, would have dialogue and quickly discovered the problem, just think that in 4 months for ca appeared so many cases, it seems a blast of ban and everyone does not know how to act to solve .. the only thing I have to uninstall from the pc is windows 8.1 because I already unplugged avast and still being kicked, the origin is needed to connect to a match, po However, you do not have to uninstall any more, just some windows process that is causing it = /
  • claudio11santos
    Il-Scavenger-lI

I really wanted to thank you for your attention, thank you very much
  • DIRTYGreeny
    659 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I bet it was cause you had trainers or a trainer installed on your PC even if it was for another game.
  • BigF33t_13
    6628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    just some windows process that is causing it = /

I'm sure an illegal one.
  • claudio11santos
    edited August 2018
    I bet it was cause you had trainers or a trainer installed on your PC even if it was for another game.

My friend, my pc has no other games or anything, my pc was just bought to play battlefield 4, it had the programs I quoted above, but none of them cause conflict, I already formatted my pc and there is nothing else, and even then still being kicked, there is nothing to do with
    Software installed this error
  • claudio11santos
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    just some windows process that is causing it = /

I'm sure an illegal one.

So what can I do? my windows 8.1 is original, it updates automatically, unfortunately I can not do anything
  • claudio11santos
    edited August 2018
    the problem is that nobody reads before answering things, I repeat, I had installed on the pc

Ccleaner
    avast
    advanced systen care
    ad block
    I pray
    itunes
    origin
    stean
    flash player
    realplayer
    geforce experience
    format factory
    windows 8.1

but I have formatted the pc, and now only have windows 8.1, origin, avast and battlefield 4 installed, there are no more programs in the pc

the even balance answered my ticket saying that these programs do not cause conflict, but there is nothing installed, so what could be? if they do not tell the reason, it is difficult to discover something, I am lay, it is impossible to discover the problem alone, without support = /
  • PBSTAFFNick
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    My only post on this topic
    claudio11santos you have a global ban, the only way that you are going to play BF4 multiplayer again. Is to do one of two things.

1. Play on any servers which are not running PB
    2. Make a new account and buy the game again.

Your global ban is never going to come of, and you are very lucky that you did not get a global ban last year.
This discussion has been closed.