Playing no problem for years now Punkbuster kicks me after 1min

13»

Comments

• Il-Scavenger-lI
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited August 2018
    Yes, he really is from EB. And now he said this, after some digging I think I have an idea which event he is pointing at. Claudio just got rekt.
  • claudio11santos
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes, he really is from EB. And now he said this, after some digging I think I have an idea which event he is pointing at. Claudio just got rekt.

What is rekt ??

I'm Brazilian, I'm using google translator, it's kind of complicated to understand = /
  • claudio11santos
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I think the EB procedure is strange, because at the beginning they send the programmed message saying that the GUID may have been stolen and there is no evidence, and then they send a message saying it may have been some program installed on the pc, there has to be a cause right, only then the problem can be solved, if I were a hacker I would not insist so much, I'm fighting for it because here in Brazil everything is more expensive, we pay 3 times more the value of you, it is very difficult to add something, it is not I think it's fair to lose a game because of something I did not do, that's the only reason I'm trying to solve it and prove that I'm innocent.
  • SpoolaZ
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    What's up with what you've paid for all battlefields? PB has chatch you for cheating, suck on it.
  • StarscreamUK
    7340 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    that ends this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.