Getting stuck on team mates needs fixed

Oskool_007
557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited July 2018
Getting stuck on teammates in BF1 blocks player movement and is annoying. This needs to be addressed in BFV.

I suggest allowing teammates to slide past each other more easily. They'll just slide around each other's collision bubble more easily with less friction.

You know a game has issues when players actively avoid getting too close to each other. If there's a teammate standing near a door or small passage, I'll turn around and walk the other way because I know trying to squeeze past him will just block my movements and get me killed.
Post edited by Oskool_007 on

Comments

• von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Oskool_007 wrote: »
    Player collision with team mates in BF1 is atrocious. Constantly getting hung up on team mates who block your movements and stop you dead in your tracks. This needs to be addressed in BFV.

I suggest allowing team mates slide past each other more easily. Collision will still be there, but won't stop a player's movement dead in their tracks when bumping againt team mates. They'll just slide around their team mate's collision bubble more easily with less friction.

You know a game has issues when players actively avoid getting too close to their team mates. If there's a team mate standing near a door or small passage, I'll turn around and walk the other way because I know trying to squeeze past him will just get me killed. When you're afraid of team mates being in close proximity to you, it's a clear sign collision needs adjusting.

It's even better now when everyone is prone, you don't even know what you're stuck on at first since you don't typically look at the ground trying to move.
  • TropicPoison
    2318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I had a person on my team purposely blocking the doorway in a match I was in last night doing it multiple times just to be a piece of you know what.

I would be nice for a report function besides stupid emblems but who's kidding they probably only add it in there for peace of mind and don't actually do anything, gtav online comes to mind in that sense with all the rampant cheaters in every session.