Weekly Debrief

Road to Battlefield V unlocks not showing up

MigueTK
674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I didn't know where else to post this but has anyone else been having issues with the unlocks for the road to BFV rewards? Are they supposed to be showing up once BFV is launched? So far I have not received a single skin or XP boost for any of my weapons and was wondering if it had to do with BF4 gameplay instead of BF1. I tried reinstalling multiple times but nothing is working, I have premium as well btw. I haven't seen any good answers anywhere so any help is appreciated.

Comments

• magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Did you redeem them from the reward menu?
  • GooMulti
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well, if you redeemed them in the main menu, they should have been added to your inventory. After the reinstall, did you have (or were you able) to redeem it again?
  • MigueTK
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Thanks for the replies, I claimed them before this issue was happening and noticed that nothing was showing up in my inventory. After reinstalling and playing again for the next tier nothing would show up in my inventory and I couldn't claim the previous items either. I don't have very many skins so it would be easy to see what I am missing. It looks like I'm not the only one having this issue either.