Weekly BF

Can we get Xbox One X Enhanced for BF4?

FoxtrotTangoAF
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hi Dice and friends,

I’m sure this request has been pushed before, but can the Devs mod the config file for BF4 and get us some better graphics?

I mean come on guys, AA and higher texture quality aren’t going to even remotely affect performance on the Xbox One X. I know it’s capable of it and those two options will not tax the CPU as they are both GPU based options.

Or would it require an update for the textures, etc? I mean it’s not even running at 100% texture quality. It’s been subsampled below 100%. How do I know this? I set the same settings on PC and it still looks sharper than the consoles version.

It’s still a relevant game with a very active community. Could something be done about this?

Comments

• FoxtrotTangoAF
    If I’m honest it looks like it was a port from the Xbox 360 version.
  • Flabblesack
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Would love this, but probably not happening since people have been pushing for this for a looooooong time
  • AEarmack
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    so sad no xox support...
  • Stahnj
    Agreed; I love the fact that the Battlefield team has used a unified menu system to keep their games alive, and I was hoping that mindset would lead them to enhance BF4 to help keep it alive. Even with the menus, it's hard to jump back into BF4 on Xbox One X with the resolution so low today. With a WWII BF game coming out next, I hope they still enhance 4 so that I can easily jump between high fidelity matches of all different eras.
  • idk1233211
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    look how long bf1 took to get its 4k enhancement patch, also now it fill of bugs.

Also I would like to say you are asking in the wrong place for xbox one x enhancement patch for bf4.
  • lennyvonlenny
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Where do we ask for a 4k patch? The bf4 community xbox one is still strong it would be amazing to get an enhanced version for my xb1x I still love this game
  • bisfhcrewPL
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just 1080p would be awesome. 720p is like a joke and for now it last true battlefield.
  • Neo_Terra_Rex
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd buy a X1X just for that!
  • PBG_2ndBody
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Let's see this happen please DICE!
  • Fayz06
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They did such a good job with the BF1 update I hope they enhance bf4, please dice.
  • VinnieFleet84
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF4 on the ps4 pro still pisses all over the xbox X version (most powerful console 🧐). Crazy how there’s no 4k/res patch on the X!?
    Christ they even put a 4k patch on red dead redemption through 360!?
  • m0nkeybuiness
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I wish they would make a patch for the Xbox one x but highly doubt it. Like some one already said even a 1080 p version would be welcome. BF4 plays better than any other battlefield. It's all been down hill since then. Would love to play this game for 100s of hours more
  • YEDXDXVH
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hey guys! Like many of you I am passionate about getting a graphics upgrade to BF4. I've started a petition here:

https://www.change.org/p/4k-hdr-update-for-battlefield-4

Feel free to sign it and pass it along to any and everyone who would like to help push for this update!

I also have the link posted on reddit (r/Battlefield4_Xbox.

Let's do this!
  • YEDXDXVH
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Where do we ask for a 4k patch? The bf4 community xbox one is still strong it would be amazing to get an enhanced version for my xb1x I still love this game

• djNODDYp
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1080p is that too much to ask for?
  • Noemi
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1080p minimum, even if it's like the PS4 / Pro version. TIA DICE.
  • THE_EVO_COMMANDO
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    and yet nothing
  • TheWallTRG
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please make this happen. No 1080P and its 2019! Petition signed!