Why Not Just Open BFH Instantly

Scrim1810
1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
why do i get redirected to a website to start up the game, i know how it works, just why did EA make it like that

Comments

• Scrim1810
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
    Aswell, it takes 20 minutes for the game to actually load in
  • LOLGotYerTags
    11063 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Scrim1810 wrote: »
    why do i get redirected to a website to start up the game, i know how it works, just why did EA make it like that

Because that was the system used to launch the game.

BF3 was the same, As was BF4, BF4 was patched with an ingame UI server browser etc, I don't believe Hardline is going to be getting the UI update however.
  • Mauriscraft
    postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i have a probleme about that. When i go on the battlelog, the website bug, and don't load rapidly. And when i start the game on a server list, its loading, a switch off, with no error report. It just stop like that !

Have you the same issue, a solution for it ?
  • Mauriscraft
    postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i have a probleme about that. When i go on the battlelog, the website bug, and don't load rapidly. And when i start the game on a server list, its loading, a switch off, with no error report. It just stop like that !

• Mauriscraft