BF1 Banned players can join server.

13»

Comments

• Jaskaman
    635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    Oh this guy came here too --- he has a lot of issues :(
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • evriviadis
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    says the jaskaman leader of a perfect and honest server.only a class people can join there who knows good english sorry.are you all frends[mantis honnor jaskaman etch]do you know each other?sorry to dare asking this to you a class people
  • -Antares65z
    1584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There is always going to be that one...

TupufqJ.jpg
  • evriviadis
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    yea sure antares but in the other side like you
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12326 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @evriviadis

If you cannot keep on topic without flaming and baiting and otherwise being disruptive, you will find your suspensions increase.

3 months.
  • SemperFi-Mantis
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    @crashCA @LOLGotYerTags

The admin menu disappears most of the time. never had this issue before. its on all my 3 accounts and even on the founders account. Other Communities have it to like Up and EvdG

See screenshots i made this was just now

No admin menu : https://gyazo.com/6d12ca6bbe2d66a31a4814ce804d49c9

Admin Menu back : https://gyazo.com/4eec36a0ce1310f2ff1a236ec1192ac7
  • -Antares65z
    1584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @crashCA @LOLGotYerTags

The admin menu disappears most of the time. never had this issue before. its on all my 3 accounts and even on the founders account. Other Communities have it to like Up and EvdG

See screenshots i made this was just now

No admin menu : https://gyazo.com/6d12ca6bbe2d66a31a4814ce804d49c9

Admin Menu back : https://gyazo.com/4eec36a0ce1310f2ff1a236ec1192ac7

This same thing happened to me the other day. It appears to be random.
  • SemperFi-Mantis
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited October 2018
    We still have banning issue's even our Sinai 24/7 server is affected by it now. Why are we getting no support on this, come on guys.
    i've posted it here, i posted it on EA discord, i tweeted about it, no responds at all.

what i've seen today on Sinai 24/7 server. i cleaned up the ban list abit, but saw when i clicked Remove ban on a few players, nothing is happening. then i started over and clicked twice on remove ban, and it worked.

I Really Really hope. the RSP in bf-v is better as this bf1 still in beta RSP. and hope on a better support for communities!!
  • SemperFi-Mantis
    Update. Today i could ban 3 people, i had to do it like 2 times on each player. One time normally and the second time manually, so i had to ban twice on all players, this worked. but after that. 2 other guys trolling with behemoth. just driving it in to the redzone and it disapears. those 2 i can't ban, when i click on ban the player. he is removed but can join back. when i did click on ban the player. i went into the banlist to add him manual aswell(same as above players i told) but this didnt work at all. i just keep getting could not ban the player over and over. see vid :

I really hope there is a patch coming soon for this. we have it on other servers as well sometimes