"FOUND NO SERVERS".

saarb737
19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited July 2018
im playing bf1 for about a year, now suddenly it finds NO online servers!
all of a sudden.
what is the problem?
and all the servers that it does found (under the "recent" tab) are EMPTY!!
im sich of DICE'S ****** bugs! for one hour im trying to fix it! how?!?!?!

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    4833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    Major patch has just arrived and Dice hasn't updated the servers yet. Get some patience.
    Also ALL CAPS thread titles are not allowed here.
  • SirSpectacle
    655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Every single time there's scheduled maintenance we get at least one rage thread like this. Makes me lose even more faith in humanity.
  • MegaloDorian
    908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is kind of crap. I do believe I just got enough points for the rest of the Road to Battlefield V rewards for July, and then I get kicked offline before I could claim them. Great, now I'm probably going to get cheated out of those rewards. . .
  • GVlXxf
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    only 3 region have active server , asia , EU and US, i didn't see other region is better than these big 3.
  • IIPrest0nII
    1347 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hello OP,

I'm closing your thread due to swearing/profanity and all caps in title. Check the forum rules before posting: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines#latest

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!