PS4 Community Event - Friday Sept. 28th @20:00 UK! - HOSTED BY SMK GAMING

dA_9_eL_81
1439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited September 28
Post edited by dA_9_eL_81 on

Comments

• Chillmatik_86
    2349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    But.. i only have 71* on the Bomber :D (might be 100 by September 28th tho') B)
    What's BST? Best time? Aka Dutch time?
    And instead of beer, is Vodka okay too?

Maybe one of y'all will be crowned my 1000th Syringekill... still have quite a few to go tho'...
    I'll spread the word around the BTS, most t-bag p/m is the winner?
  • fisknyllet17
    1487 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'll try to be there :smile:
  • ElliotLH
    3578 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'd love to join in as I think this is a great idea but as I'm an Xbox scrub I think I might unfortunately have to sit this one out and cry the saltiest of tears from the sidelines :'( That is unless I can borrow my friend's PS4 and get involved in the bagging action using his account - I'm sure he won't me me trashing his KD and getting him bagged non-stop XD.
  • Trokey66
    6198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Are tryhard pants to be left at the loading screen?
  • Sciolist
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Are tryhard pants to be left at the loading screen?

It wouldn’t be bagfest if people were too bothered by k/d, spm or some other tryhard figure. My crouch position will be especially bouncy for hellriegel users. B)
  • Imabaka70
    2134 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I’ll bag any heavy bombers lol
  • Chillmatik_86
    2349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »

Best of luck to you then B)
    I will Syringe all scouts :D maybe you can become my 1000th :p
  • Imabaka70
    2134 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Lol I got a few syringe kills but not that many. I usually just stab with the 50+ service star arditi dagger
  • Chillmatik_86

Lol I got a few syringe kills but not that many. I usually just stab with the 50+ service star arditi dagger

Nice, that's more stars on one melee then i got on all, i'm still happy with my 11 stars Broken bottle
  • ProLegion_exor
    3265 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I’ll be there :smile:
  • The_BERG_366
    1641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'll try to make it as well :grimace:
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Where the freak is my tag???

Lol I will try to join
  • Lt-Rapido
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Lol I will try to join

We don't want your raging in the game
  • DonSharkito
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Subscribed
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lt-Rapido wrote: »

Lol I will try to join

We don't want your raging in the game

Wtf I'm not raging at all you idiot. I don't want your laggy connection in my server so F off
  • SmokeD_BabooN
    368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I see many roadkills with planes. Dis gun be gud
  • Prep768
    2720 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    You know the big crater behind A flag on Amiens?

64 man Kolibri duel, last man standing in it.

NO MEDICS!

Now THAT I'd join
  • SmokeD_BabooN
    368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Subscribed

Sry, You and Huwjarz wont be allowed to play in our server for obvious reasons. Spamming friend requests with offensive and rude language got you moderated by SIE. Your behaviour wont be tolerated at the event. All others can attend freely at the event because even if we had different views many times, we had a civilized conversation.
  • ElliotLH
    3578 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Can those of you who stream remember to do so for this? Doesn't look like I'll be able to join in so was hoping I could at least watch.