What is this for?

claudio11santos
69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
when we need help or discuss something the moderators block the topic = / :'(

Comments

• DIRTYGreeny
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2018
    I think the problem is that you don't understand anything. Nick from EB has stated your ban will never be lifted. This is not a copy and paste reply. It is a personal reply to you and rarely does anyone get one. It may not be the answer you want but it's the answer you have been given. Your persistence in wanting an answer has paid off but unfortunately for you, not in your favour.
    It really is the stop sign in your plight. My advice is to you that you must understand because it is really something that wastes your time and energy for nothing by continuing to block out anything you do not want to hear.
    I promise you that the mods are doing you a favour by closing your threads. Concentrate your energy in earning money to buy the game again and be sure to keep your PC as clean as you say you have it now.
  • claudio11santos
    I think the problem is that you don't understand anything. Nick from EB has stated your ban will never be lifted. This is not a copy and paste reply. It is a personal reply to you and rarely does anyone get one. It may not be the answer you want but it's the answer you have been given. Your persistence in wanting an answer has paid off but unfortunately for you, not in your favour.
    It really is the stop sign in your plight. My advice is to you that you must understand because it is really something that wastes your time and energy for nothing by continuing to block out anything you do not want to hear.
    I promise you that the mods are doing you a favour by closing your threads. Concentrate your energy in earning money to buy the game again and be sure to keep your PC as clean as you say you have it now.

this is a mafia, they ban on our account and do not give any reason or answer, if they think that they will make more money with me are very wrong, I do not buy anything in a company without support to help their clients, and since you believe so much in that the balance robot responds, take him to live with you
  • claudio11santos
    06/10/2018 22:58:29 - "Alex J"
    Note #2: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed.

The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

this for me is robotized message, because everyone receives the same message Ctrl c Ctrl v
  • DIRTYGreeny
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2018
    I'll take your advice if you promise to take mine. It may seem like I'm being brutally honest but I'm just trying to help you. If you don't want to spend anymore on the franchise fair enough then perhaps search for a new game or hobby. Save your energy for something else not on something that will lead nowhere.

• claudio11santos
    there was an explosion of ban for no reason but everybody covers their eyes for this, they know how to accuse and accuse, they keep this speech that even balance, and blah blah blah, forget the even balance, they do not have support, they do not help no one, I also trusted the PB until it happened to me, if there is accusation there has to be evidence, throwing stones at dead dogs is easy, now reaching out to help there is no one
  • DIRTYGreeny
    As much as you keep explaining in whatever clever way you do, it all leads nowhere. The only help you want is for evenbalance to 'lift your ban' and according to Nick that will never happen. That being said, there is no way anyone else here or outside the forum can help you do that. No-one here will ever know cause 1, they don't know evenbalances methods and 2, what you actually have had running on your PC.
    If you think about it, the help you ask for is too tall for any of us to climb.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    In effect you really are on your own. Not even other players also banned will be able to help you.
  • claudio11santos
    edited August 2018
    I already wrote 1 million times all the programs I had on my pc, and the even balance robot said that none of the programs cause the ban, so why keep the ban ?? the only thing I believe is in the statistics because I play well in the vehicle and my K / D is very high as to see in the profile of Bf4db, is the only explanation I think for this

but I believe K / D does not say anything, because there are people who kill more than I, 100/2. 130/5 of havoc and little, so if high kill was motive many would be banned too
  • claudio11santos
    What makes me more worried is that forums were created to discuss problems, but there is not a single forum to discuss this, because it will be? will EA want to hide a problem ??
  • DIRTYGreeny
    I already wrote 1 million times all the programs I had on my pc, and the even balance robot said that none of the programs cause the ban, so why keep the ban ??

But as you can see there is a discrepancy between you and EB of what has given you a global ban. You say what you had/have on your PC and EB disagrees. That's why the ban remains and we will never know what the reasons for that is.

• claudio11santos
    I already wrote 1 million times all the programs I had on my pc, and the even balance robot said that none of the programs cause the ban, so why keep the ban ??

But as you can see there is a discrepancy between you and EB of what has given you a global ban. You say what you had/have on your PC and EB disagrees. That's why the ban remains and we will never know what the reasons for that is.

This is the problem, there is no support to help, and because what they say is true and what I say is not? Is not it strange that there are a lot of bans from a few times? is not it strange that EA does not allow any discussion on this in all forums on the internet? , not only with me, has player that took ban on 3 accounts in a row, has player that just bought the pc and took ban, I for example always had the programs mentioned that do not cause any damage, and at the moment only have windows 8.1, origin, avast and battlefield 4, and yet the ban remains, what is the explanation for this? If I were not innocent, I would not have spent so much time trying to solve this misunderstanding.
  • claudio11santos

there are several players that recorded the ban LIVE, it is the biggest proof that it is happening for no reason with anyone, if only a single EB technician would help, everything would be solved in less than 5 minutes, but talking to a robot is difficult , the EB support should be the same here in the forum, talk about being human to being human, interacting, exchanging ideas, solutions
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited August 2018
    As said, digging in your history I think I know why your ban won't be removed.. And my best guess is you know too although you won't admit it..
    Stop spamming the forums, move on.
  • claudio11santos
    As said, digging in your history I think I know why your ban won't be removed.. And my best guess is you know too although you won't admit it..
    Stop spamming the forums, move on.

even you accusing me friend was it some windows process? it updated 2 days before the ban appeared
  • claudio11santos
    edited August 2018
    Have any of the programs I quoted caused the ban?

EB reponed that none of them would cause prohibition
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13479 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @claudio11santos
    You have been told time and time again to stop spamming the Forum.

You have also been repeatedly told to appeal to evenbalance, As you have already done so, And they have decided that the ban will NOT be lifted, Then there is nothing more that you can do.

As for the spam, I do not want to but if you continue, Your posting abilities will be severely reduced.
This discussion has been closed.