Il-Scavenger-lI answer me my friend

claudio11santos
69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Il-Scavenger-lI

Tell me what you found so I could send it to EB and try to solve it.

Comments

• claudio11santos
    edited August 2018

I added you in the origin, please accept me to talk and I leave that forun
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited August 2018
    What I found is not related to a program. What I did find is that you might have a history of other violations.. Brazil IP's are tricky, but some nameswitches and other stuff give me a general idea why your current ban is a global.
    All I am gonna say. No one can help you here. EB has said their word too. Nothing can be done other then avoiding PB enabled servers or buying a new key.
  • claudio11santos
    edited August 2018
    What I found is not related to a program. What I did find is that you might have a history of other violations.. Brazil IP's are tricky, but some nameswitches and other stuff give me a general idea why your current ban is a global.
    All I am gonna say. No one can help you here. EB has said their word too. Nothing can be done.

Is the problem related to the provider? there are some players betting on this, because after they put fiber optics in the RJ internet happened some bans

and a lot of people access my internet wifi via cell phone and tablet, my nephews and my father,
  • claudio11santos

please let us contact via origin or other place because here they do not allow, you are the only one who understands the subject and can give me a light so I know what you hear, please
  • BigF33t_13
    6660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    All I am gonna say. No one can help you here. EB has said their word too. Nothing can be done.

Is the problem related to the provider? there are some players betting on this, because after they put fiber optics in the RJ internet happened some bans

and a lot of people access my internet wifi via cell phone and tablet, my nephews and my father,

Evenbalance is the one you need to talk to, not bf4db. What don't you understand? They've made their determination. No matter what "proof" you come up with, the are not going to lift the ban. That's how it's always worked. Always. And it is not an ISP thing. That's not what he said.
  • claudio11santos
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »

Evenbalance is the one you need to talk to, not bf4db. What don't you understand? They've made their determination. No matter what "proof" you come up with, the are not going to lift the ban. That's how it's always worked. Always. And it is not an ISP thing. That's not what he said.

they are accusing me of using a program, I just want to prove that I do not use anything and find out what happened, buy another key does not solve the problem because there are players who took ban 3 times, I will not be buying key and losing money, I need to know what It's happening so it does not happ
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12859 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I advised you to stop spam, You continued.

Your thread creation abilities have now been temporarily revoked.

This discussion has been closed.