**BRAND NEW PTFO SERVER OPENING SOON**

virgin_kills
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

I am very pleased to announce that I will be opening a brand new PTFO server on 8/15/16 ( Monday ) at 10:00 PT.

The server focuses on teamwork among all types of players, but primarily encourages battlefield veterans to join. Want a team that focuses on capturing flags, dropping ammo, and reviving? This is your server!

As for the maps, I have gone with some of the community's favorites ( but sadly forgotten, with the exception of Grand Bazaar ) which include Grand Bazaar, Bandar Desert, Strike at Karkand, Gulf of Oman, Sharqi Peninsula, Wake Island, and Alborz Mountains!! All of the gamemodes are either Conquest or its equivalent ( Conquest Assault ) with a maximum of 800 tickets ( 48 players ).

This server only allows players with a max ping of 100 to play to allow for maximum server performance. It is being hosted in the western region of the United States ( specifically LA ) and will be online until the server's opening to allow players to check their ping connection.

There are a lot of anti-cheat plugins installed on the server and a !voteban command that all players can use in the occasion that a cheater does come strolling in.

The battlelog link is: http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80/bf3/servers/show/pc/95f396f0-f539-4d10-80f9-4bed6b8b55d1/Veteran-s-Retreat-PTFO-Server-max-ping-100/

PLEASE spread the word to get this server on its feet and ready to serve the community!!! THANKS!

Comments

• FatBottomedBoiii
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    Good luck, you will need it. One of my friends from the US had a server too with similar map rotation, occasionally he would get 1-3 players on his server but most of the time the server sat empty, for months on end. That was like 2 years ago and the US playerbase was bigger than it is now.
  • virgin_kills
    Good luck, you will need it. One of my friends from the US had a server too with similar map rotation, occasionally he would get 1-3 players on his server but most of the time the server sat empty, for months on end. That was like 2 years ago and the US playerbase was bigger than it is now.

I really hope that the community will come together on this one and learn to love these maps again because I really miss playing on them. Thanks for the luck, man!
  • FatBottomedBoiii
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016

I really hope that the community will come together on this one and learn to love these maps again because I really miss playing on them. Thanks for the luck, man!

Lets hope they will. But you would first have to start seeding the server for players to even notice it. Players usually don't look for empty servers. Maybe you can get 3-4 people that are willing to help you by idling there?
    Post edited by FatBottomedBoiii on
  • DeViLDawG2027
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    I will be checking it out. good rotation of maps. I always look for a US based server and although on the east coast I shouldn't have any ping issues.
  • virgin_kills
    I will be checking it out. good rotation of maps. I always look for a US based server and although on the east coast I shouldn't have any ping issues.

Thanks for looking into it, ThESeVEnThSigN27. If you do for some reason have any ping problems, contact me here so I can whitelist you. :) Tell your friends if you can!
  • Hessuniemii
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If the server is in EU, I'll surely check by it
    If in US, ping will be my restriction to join in
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3860 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Closing thread due to ALL CAPS in title.

Forum Guidelines: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/314/battlefield-forum-rules-guidelines#latest

-CB
This discussion has been closed.