Load times in 2018

Gnow1370
71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
What’s surprising is that bf4 has better load times then bf1 wtf...

So how can u go backwards on load times that’s total bs

I guess the devs or ea can’t seem to keep a code intact

Comments

• TectonicGuns
    178 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 10
    My load times are horrible. on the One S. Oceania region. 80 ping, 12 MBS down, 5 MBS up

A minute or two to load start screen then your offline when your Xbox isn't.
    Go online within BF1, another minute or so.
    Go to Server browser, refresh a few times to try to get all servers in my region. Give up- go to favorites. Find all the servers not seen in region browser for some reason. Another 30 sec total
    Start a game...wait...wait...wait.. two to three minutes (the game is always started already if between matches)

Now, it been five-six minutes and nothing has happened yet as far as game play.

End playing, Quit. OMG...two to three minutes just to quit staring at a black screen. It's faster to quit the game from the Xbox home screen and restart BF1 to find another game mode.

DICE please don't do this to BFV!

Just Sayin'
    Guns

PS. BF4 has none of the severity of these issues.
  • zombifiedstalker
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is why an SSD should be your new best friend. Really does make a world of difference.
  • davey7304
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @zombifiedstalker I do have a SSD and since the last update there been times that the game hasn't completed it's loading. Its happens either on the first game of the day or between rounds. You are right when everything does work loading in times are quicker but haven't experienced a quick quit time.

I'm also a Oceanic player with an original Xbox that has an average ping 30.
  • zombifiedstalker
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah I'm Oceania XB1 also. Haven't had your loading issue, but those quit times are a whole other thing, eh? :smile: