Bolt action rifles nerf is stupid

Comments

• JackL1vely
    202 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ReCoN cLaSs Is ToO hArD! :D:D:D:D:D
    It's not hard.

Playing with a controller with aim assist against other players who either aren't paying attention or are just plain bad alongside teammates in a 6v1 situation in his favour while mostly grabbing bayonet kills and only showing maybe 10 kills total...

Yeah, you really convinced me buddy, nerf the entire class this is too OP I can't deal with it

Weakest argument ever while you have Assaults dominating every round with 40+ kills and 5 deaths

Best I've gone as a Recon was roughly 25 kills and 2 deaths, but that was me playing super carefully, constantly ducking out of fights with more than 1 enemy, and hiding like a wuss every 5 minutes. It's not easy to play Recon at the best of times, but even with a decent attempt you'll need to cheese and not really PTFO, which is entirely counter productive to the team.

If you posted a video where you dominate the round as a Recon with 40+ kills and 5 deaths, and show yourself winning 4v1 situations with nothing more than the OP nature of the class you so happily claim is prevalent, maybe I'd consider it, but seems like that's not likely, dude.
  • 20200sfly
    353 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GP-Caliber wrote: »
    It's not hard.

What is that 0.5 KPM? Lots of clips that weren't really clipworthy, just single kills and most of them bayonettings. You're not selling whatever that product is called.

aaahh here we go again with the bad clips...

I love when people try to troll by posting MLG game play to show how l33t they are but they just end up looking foolish

In that clip, you literally killed what 4 people with your rifle? The rest you bayonet charged like a pro. You were mostly dealing with a 6 v 1 in your favor (how scary for you) with at least one medic and when you were outnumbered, you hid in a house with your medic friend and shot people who couldn't see you when they moved. Oh yeah, not a single enemy shot at you. You could have been playing on the test range bayonet charging the targets.

You're only embarrassing yourself by posting these clips here with experienced scout players. I would recommend you stop before you further lower your credibility.

And, just for once, try to actually win a 1 v 1 gun fight where the enemy is shooting back at you.

Also, did you post a clip of you putting down a spawn beacon? Lol. Doesn't get much better than that.

Ashar Saleem - I looked back thru the thread (not all of it, it's very long) but didn't see any of your gameplay clips.

Since u are trying to bully others into posting theirs, and then putting them down when they do, I assume I missed your clips.

You wouldn't just be a big mouth, right?
  • ashar_saleem121
    1296 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    20200sfly wrote: »
    It's not hard.

What is that 0.5 KPM? Lots of clips that weren't really clipworthy, just single kills and most of them bayonettings. You're not selling whatever that product is called.

I love when people try to troll by posting MLG game play to show how l33t they are but they just end up looking foolish

In that clip, you literally killed what 4 people with your rifle? The rest you bayonet charged like a pro. You were mostly dealing with a 6 v 1 in your favor (how scary for you) with at least one medic and when you were outnumbered, you hid in a house with your medic friend and shot people who couldn't see you when they moved. Oh yeah, not a single enemy shot at you. You could have been playing on the test range bayonet charging the targets.

You're only embarrassing yourself by posting these clips here with experienced scout players. I would recommend you stop before you further lower your credibility.

And, just for once, try to actually win a 1 v 1 gun fight where the enemy is shooting back at you.

Also, did you post a clip of you putting down a spawn beacon? Lol. Doesn't get much better than that.

Ashar Saleem - I looked back thru the thread (not all of it, it's very long) but didn't see any of your gameplay clips.

Since u are trying to bully others into posting theirs, and then putting them down when they do, I assume I missed your clips.

The fact that I havent posted any clips of me dominating actually proves the point Im making. While playing scout on BFV. I havent had any games worth recording because the class is so underpowered.

I had a couple rounds on Arras with the Al8 which were decent 25 - 5 but nothing to write home about.

If you want clips of me getting annihilated by assault players at every range, Ill remember to record some for you.

I think I might have one clip where I hit someone for a headshot and do 15 damage (might have been due to bullet penetration) and hit 3 shots in a row for an average of 50 damage and kill no one. If that's something you'd like to see.

If you want clips of me going 55 - 9 and 52 - 18 and generally just being dominant as assault I can provide those as well.

And correspondingly, if you want clips of me playing scout on BF1 effectively when it was actually a viable class, getting 30 - 40+ kills, with 5+ KD and being top of my team, I can give you plenty of those. With multiple different rifles from the Martini to the Carcano.

The clips just prove that scout is underpowered im BFV. But go ahead and keep making a fool of yourself while trying to sound smart. You really got me.
  • 20200sfly
    It's not hard.

The fact that I havent posted any clips of me dominating actually proves the point Im making. While playing scout on BFV. I havent had any games worth recording because the class is so underpowered.

I had a couple rounds on Arras with the Al8 which were decent 25 - 5 but nothing to write home about.

If you want clips of me getting annihilated by assault players at every range, Ill remember to record some for you.

I think I might have one clip where I hit someone for a headshot and do 15 damage (might have been due to bullet penetration) and hit 3 shots in a row for an average of 50 damage and kill no one. If that's something you'd like to see.

If you want clips of me going 55 - 9 and 52 - 18 and generally just being dominant as assault I can provide those as well.

And correspondingly, if you want clips of me playing scout on BF1 effectively when it was actually a viable class, getting 30 - 40+ kills, with 5+ KD and being top of my team, I can give you plenty of those. With multiple different rifles from the Martini to the Carcano.

The clips just prove that scout is underpowered im BFV. But go ahead and keep making a fool of yourself while trying to sound smart. You really got me.

Oh, ok. Just like I thought.

Thanks.
  • GP-Caliber
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's not hard.

he is right tho. the clips are not even clips. if I made a clip for every headshot i make i will have a video of 35 hours.
  • ashar_saleem121
    1296 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's not hard.

Oh, ok. Just like I thought.

Thanks.

Ouch it hurts so much
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SharpeXB wrote: »
    The weakness of the Recon class in BV is just outrageous! Where does such ridiculous treatment come from?! You’re restricted to the weakest weapon that any FPS game has ever seen! It’s like an airsoft rifle! And you don’t get the advantage of a scope because everyone has one!
    It’s insane!
    I want PROOF! Statistical PROOF that the Recon class is so overpowered that they need to be handicapped so greatly. Show us stats from the game which place Recon on top, way on top of the score. I doubt it!
    Recon is the most difficult class to play, which is why it’s popular. Players like a challenge. No way it’s OP though. That’s a delusion.
    The weakness of the Recon class in BV is just outrageous! Where does such ridiculous treatment come from?! You’re restricted to the weakest weapon that any FPS game has ever seen! It’s like an airsoft rifle! And you don’t get the advantage of a scope because everyone has one!
    It’s insane!
    I want PROOF! Statistical PROOF that the Recon class is so overpowered that they need to be handicapped so greatly. Show us stats from the game which place Recon on top, way on top of the score. I doubt it!
    Recon is the most difficult class to play, which is why it’s popular. Players like a challenge. No way it’s OP though. That’s a delusion.

It's overplayed bro. Too many of them. I think that's the complaint.
    It’s played because it’s a fun and challenging role. But not because you get effective weapons, clearly the Recon rifle is the weakest weapon in the game. Playing for headshots only with single shots is a rush and has a certain appeal. If you were able to see the actual stats on kills with the various weapons though I’m certain you’ll see bolt action rifles at the bottom.

Rrrriiiggghhhttt...

I forgot the excuse about how all u guys play sniper because it's super hard and u want the challenge.

Nice spin bro....

Prove him wrong then!

Record a video of YOU playing recon with a bolt action rifle (lets say the Krag Jorgensen) and PTFO... No camping, just play the objective and use a bolt action rifle...

Also I want to see a full video of a game, and no highlights taking out the best parts, and then dont forget to show that scoreboard in the end...

Show us... If bolt action rifle and recon class so great, and no skill needed, would be no problem for you to post a video like this right!? Show us you doing this...

We had another guy trying something simular here, but apperently he ended up camping in a bush beeing useless to everyone in his team... Oh, his score sucked too obviously...

But show us now, no more empty words, just prove us wrong with a video of you doing this!

Ha ha. You want me to play the class, but only the way u dictate, which is the direct opposite of the way 99.9% of the recon players play, including the crybabies in this thread. (But not you of course).

You're silly.
    I said play recon with bolt action rifle and take objectives (ptfo), and post a video of it here... YOU are the one claiming theres absolute no problem doing such a thing, and that sniper with bolt action rifle just as easy as any other class... Stop acting like a child and grow up... If you cant do it then say so, I mean most of us in here already know you cant since many of us here probably are 10 times the player you are, and were struggling with it...

Or perhaps what you said earlier is BS, and you really dont know what you’re talking about, just wanting sniper class nerfed into the ground!? Either you stand by your own words and show us, or you can leave this thread...

This is not the only thread you come into acting out towards others, trolling just having a bad attitude and beeing nonconstructive... There are others too... Seems like a pattern when it comes to you...

As an example of this you’re also in the, ”the fighters are ruined” thread, posting nonsense as well... Go away already...

Just trying to keep u guys grounded. In your echo chamber, you don't realize how silly you guys sound. Just like the fighter pilot thread, you guys want your class to be designed with only you in mind so u can do whatever u want in the game with no realistic counter. Although u won't come right our and say it, indirectly you saying you want your play style to dominate and everyone else should be forced to "git good" or "just adapt". But when the tables are turned and u r forced to adapt or git good, then u cry and cry and rage.

It takes an objective outsider to explain that to you. I do it because I know you need it and I would want someone to do it for me too if I sounded this unaware.

No need to thank me. Im just glad I can help.

Some of us simply want balanced classes.

I'm not a recon main, far from it, but sometimes I feel the urge to play the class, but it's aggressive options are woeful. Now that I've maxed leveled the class and completed the recon masteries, I won't be touching it again. I've started leveling medic and it's way easier.

Yea I miss guns like the Martini, carcano and Russian trench from bf1.
  • 20200sfly
    It's not hard.

he is right tho. the clips are not even clips. if I made a clip for every headshot i make i will have a video of 35 hours.

Maybe. But at least he posted one. The other guy just squawks and squawks, calling people out and demanding videos, while never posting any himself. Then rips a guy when he does post a video even though he's too chicken s#@t to post one himself.

I give the dude credit for not being a coward.
  • ashar_saleem121
    It's not hard.

Maybe. But at least he posted one. The other guy just squawks and squawks, calling people out and demanding videos, while never posting any himself. Then rips a guy when he does post a video even though he's too chicken s#@t to post one himself.

If you knew how to read I never once demanded clips. He offered them up himself.

Not too bright are we?
  • TheGypsieHunter
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If I tell EA that I associate as an #ASSAULT class even though i am truly a scout class in the game, do you think they will give me my old rifles back?
  • Sidorovich_IsGod
    168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    They don't even feel nerfed tbh. Krag is still a beast. If you're sniping past 300m 24/7 chances are already you're missing all your shots, not helping your team whatsoever, or just bad in general lol. I haven't even seen the use of sniping past 300m on aerodrome, unless it's some camper scrub which i can one shot anyways from 450m away.
  • GP-Caliber
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Borges1091 wrote: »
    They don't even feel nerfed tbh. Krag is still a beast. If you're sniping past 300m 24/7 chances are already you're missing all your shots, not helping your team whatsoever, or just bad in general lol. I haven't even seen the use of sniping past 300m on aerodrome, unless it's some camper scrub which i can one shot anyways from 450m away.

They are completely fine at long range. You can't be aggressive with them and that's where they need some buffing.

you can be aggressive but you have to be extremely good.
  • GP-Caliber
    It's not hard.

nobody demanded. he just dropped the worst recon clips ive seen in my life.
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I often go 60-70 kill games as recon with Kar98. However i have quite a lot of experience in shooters, A+ ESEA player. It is not favourable to the average player since to play recon efficiently and contribute you need to function more on a mid range basis, mix that with the TTK of semi rifles and LMG/MMG's and you need the ability to accurately flick and quick scope consistently.

I agree that the bullet velocity did not need to be nerfed as that is what makes a sniper a sniper, think about it. Now, both support and assault can compete with your range, which is ridiculous from any shooter standpoint. It invalidates the role, especially when a shotgun with a rifle bullet exists, you can even be the dominant one shot class.

In my opinion, in all my time playing shooters, i would much prefer recon to have a velocity buff and LMG/MMG's/Semi Auto's have TTK nerfs or range nerfs than keep the game the way it is, recon can be extremely frustrating.

"We don't want BF1 again" is in a sense an invalid argument because the other classes and their relative TTK : TTD are far different, bullet velocity from an overall standpoint is very different and map design is very different.

Please look at it from an un-biased point of view, your opinion isn't useful when it is based around "oh i just don't like snipers, so i don't want them to be buffed because i personally don't like them".

No offense but having a 70 kill recon game and calling it frustrating is pretty ridiculous lol. I have no real opinion as I have not tried recon yet.
  • -aarp-19Crib
    751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    I often go 60-70 kill games as recon with Kar98. However i have quite a lot of experience in shooters, A+ ESEA player. It is not favourable to the average player since to play recon efficiently and contribute you need to function more on a mid range basis, mix that with the TTK of semi rifles and LMG/MMG's and you need the ability to accurately flick and quick scope consistently.

I agree that the bullet velocity did not need to be nerfed as that is what makes a sniper a sniper, think about it. Now, both support and assault can compete with your range, which is ridiculous from any shooter standpoint. It invalidates the role, especially when a shotgun with a rifle bullet exists, you can even be the dominant one shot class.

In my opinion, in all my time playing shooters, i would much prefer recon to have a velocity buff and LMG/MMG's/Semi Auto's have TTK nerfs or range nerfs than keep the game the way it is, recon can be extremely frustrating.

"We don't want BF1 again" is in a sense an invalid argument because the other classes and their relative TTK : TTD are far different, bullet velocity from an overall standpoint is very different and map design is very different.

Please look at it from an un-biased point of view, your opinion isn't useful when it is based around "oh i just don't like snipers, so i don't want them to be buffed because i personally don't like them".

No offense but having a 70 kill recon game and calling it frustrating is pretty ridiculous lol. I have no real opinion as I have not tried recon yet.

In BF1 it was totally easy. I used to let my 14 year old grandson play sniper on my account. He's too young to mix it up with the adults, but he did just fine sniping. I would snipe only when my KD was so low my ego made me do it.

Snipers stole BF1 with the use of game mechanics.
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Borges1091 wrote: »

They are completely fine at long range. You can't be aggressive with them and that's where they need some buffing.

I think the re chamber speeds of the Enfield could either be a little quicker or up the damage when using iron sights.
  • SharpeXB
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's not hard.

It's not hard.

Yeeeha! That’s big fun. One shot kills and the bayonet!

• SharpeXB
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Scout fun from B1. See you can actually play on the objective with the stronger rifle.
    Also a difference in the game is just the sheer storm of war going on with all the shell bursts, it’s awesome.