Weekly Debrief

Dice needs to start taking their TOS serious.

Voose_Laginaa
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
Log on to bf4 at least 3 times a week since I still very much love the game. However, joining servers have been an utter nightmare recently. 4/5 times you are likely to see a server display 60/64 players currently on, but when you join you are met with like 15 players. Researched the problem to make sure it wasn't caused on my end and found out servers love to run auto-seeder scripts, like the one you can find on google chrome store, to make it seem like their servers are filled to be higher up on the browser when a user searches. This is **** shady, and they need to be held accountable for it. The "Best in the West" server's, all 5 of them constantly have "60/64" but when you join its dead. ESF's Servers do the same as well. After noticing it and joining their discord, I posted in their general section asking why "they run scripts to show a false playerbase" and how it was against TOS they agreed to when making the server, and was met with a "report it to dice, go nuts."

Comments

This discussion has been closed.