Dear EA Games...

TheeWiseMaN
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I have played battlefield since the very begining through battlefield 1942 and up to Battlefield 1, Let me be the first to say this...
MAKE THE FLY SPACE BIGGER like it was back in battlefield 1942... Over the years the fly space for jets,planes, Have gotten smaller and smaller... I think i speak for the majority of the community and vet players like my self. We like to have a massive air space to have dog fights in.. Add more planes for more players the bigger the air battle the more awesome the game will be... Make it like 5v5 not just 2v2.. that's ridiculous make people immersive them selves in the air battles like the ground battles are... BTW the NAVY has missed a lot.. again like it was in 1942 where you could literally control a battleship,aircraft carrier, submarine, destroyer... People like massive battles not just a little area to go all out war in... So please i ask of you STOP MAKING THE GAME more and more like call of duty.... GO back to what EA games was great for MASSIVE BATTLES.

Comments

• diagoro
    1530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just what we need, 5 heavy bombers spamming each flag. Pretty sure that's what we would end up with.
  • Prep768
    3413 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What's that game mode where it's just planes?
  • ElliotLH
    7237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    diagoro wrote: »
    Just what we need, 5 heavy bombers spamming each flag. Pretty sure that's what we would end up with.

That would be my prediction too.

@Prep768 Think it's called 'Unpopular' hahahahaha.
  • Prep768
    3413 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Thought that was war pigeons?
    Prep768 wrote: »

"Empty"

Nope thats supply drop I'm sure
  • ElliotLH
    7237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Thought that was war pigeons?

"Empty"

Nope thats supply drop I'm sure

That's very true lol. Poor war birdies.
  • TheeWiseMaN
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have played battlefield since the very begining through battlefield 1942 and up to Battlefield V, Let me be the first to say this...
    MAKE THE FLY SPACE BIGGER like it was back in battlefield 1942... Over the years the fly space for jets,planes, Have gotten smaller and smaller... I think i speak for the majority of the community and vet players like my self. We like to have a massive air space to have dog fights in.. Add more planes for more players the bigger the air battle the more awesome the game will be... Make it like 5v5 not just 2v2.. that's ridiculous make people immersive them selves in the air battles like the ground battles are... BTW the NAVY has missed a lot.. again like it was in 1942 where you could literally control a battleship,aircraft carrier, submarine, destroyer... People like massive battles not just a little area to go all out war in... So please i ask of you STOP MAKING THE GAME more and more like call of duty.... GO back to what EA games was great for MASSIVE BATTLES.

• TheeWiseMaN
    diagoro said:
    *( That's where fighters come in and you see what complaining does it has nerfed battlefield V beyond repair )* AA guns TOO WEAK, Bombers - was 32, 50kg bombs now its 16,  Several planes have been nerfed... All due to WAAA WAAA WAAA. )* 
    The younger generation will never know the difficulties we had to deal with while playing Battlefield 1942 where you get base **** into oblivion with air,land,sea - Oh no 5 bombers! Oh look there is 5 of our fighters going to kill them... 

• Temp1st
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @ragnarok013 Oh man i'm going to run out of memes at this rate.

• LOLGotYerTags
    12311 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Locked for obvious reasons.

• Temp1st
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Dude im going to run out of memes at this rate! @ragnarok013

This discussion has been closed.