***Brand New PTFO Server Opening Soon (with no caps in the title this time)***

virgin_kills
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited August 2016

I am very pleased to announce that I will be opening a brand new PTFO server on 8/15/16 ( Monday ) at 10:00 am PT.

The server focuses on teamwork among all types of players, but primarily encourages battlefield veterans to join. Want a team that focuses on capturing flags, dropping ammo, and reviving? This is your server!

As for the maps, I have gone with some of the community's favorites ( but sadly forgotten, with the exception of Grand Bazaar ) which include Grand Bazaar, Bandar Desert, Strike at Karkand, Gulf of Oman, Sharqi Peninsula, Wake Island, and Alborz Mountains!! All of the gamemodes are either Conquest or its equivalent ( Conquest Assault ) with a maximum of 800 tickets ( 48 players ).

This server only allows players with a max ping of 100 to play to allow for maximum server performance. It is being hosted in the western region of the United States ( specifically LA ) and will be online until the server's opening to allow players to check their ping connection.

There are a lot of anti-cheat plugins installed on the server and a !voteban command that all players can use in the occasion that a cheater does come strolling in.

The battlelog link is: http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80/bf3/servers/show/pc/95f396f0-f539-4d10-80f9-4bed6b8b55d1/Veteran-s-Retreat-PTFO-Server-max-ping-100/

PLEASE spread the word to get this server on its feet and ready to serve the community!!! THANKS!
Post edited by virgin_kills on

Comments