Weekly Debrief

Can I transfer my ps4 account to pc

Julius6100
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
I know that this has been discussed many times but im just asking if it has changed. So I have played on ps4 for countless hours and have gotten a high rank and almost all the weapons so im just asking is there any way to transfer it all to pc now that i have bought origin access

Comments

• Il-Scavenger-lI
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Afaik no. You can only transfer PS3 --> PS4, XBox360 --> XBone.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13091 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Scavenger is correct @Julius6100

Account transferal can only be done from last gen to current gen ( PS3 to PS4 / XBox 360 to XBONE )

PC is a completely different platform and so you will have to start from the begining.

That said, You'll have prior knowledge of the maps and how to handle the weapons and such, So you should find yourself getting into the swing of things relatively quickly.