Anoying Battlefield Issue

Darktoto92
17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hello everybody,

Since i start playing battlefield online and only happening in battlefield, i run most of the time to this issue and i hope that you can help me resolve it.

- Description -
When people start shooting me i stuck, and i cant move !
When i shoot to people accurately they can jump run like nothing happen.

- I tried -
I checked the ping this happens even with people that have low ping than me or higher ping.
I deleted the game, but still have the issue
I bought a new keyboard with cherry mx, but still have the issue

- Games -
BF3 / BF3 / BF1

Any Idea ?

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    11538 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Console or pc?

Hard wired or WiFi?

In region or out of region?

Stable isp, ie no packet loss and minimum jitter?

Newer or older modem and/or router?

We need a little more information to assist, mate.
  • Darktoto92
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @TEKNOCODE

- PC
    - hard wired
    - In Region
    - stable isp no paquet loss, my ping is 10 !!
    - New modem (Mannufacturer)
  • Darktoto92
    im going to add something in BF5 its the same !!! And even worse after TTK update, now its instakill no matter what i start shooting at someone from behind no hit reg, he turn arround and insta kill me. 

Im leaving battlefield, this game is so broken !!! this never happens on call of duty or any other fps games. 
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13843 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @ThePisMaker

Probably not wise to wait over a year to respond.

Locking due to necroposting.
This discussion has been closed.