Weekly Debrief

Logitech G403 Mouse

skutaboy
64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Anyone here using the Logitech G403 mouse and if so, can you tell me if it has scroll-wheel side shift options? Their website is doing my head in trying to create an account and joining the community to ask questions.
Thanks.

Comments

• PuddIeJumper
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I have, never knew it did, but only clicks to the right, not the left.
  • skutaboy
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have, never knew it did, but only clicks to the right, not the left.

Thanks for the reply. That's coincidental because so did mine and why I thought it was broken!
    In the software on the scroll wheel drop down list for assigning a new command, there wasn't an option for side click.
  • cH3MiKiLL
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have the 502 and it has option for both left and right. Could it be depending on model?
  • skutaboy
    edited August 2018
    cH3MiKiLL wrote: »
    I have the 502 and it has option for both left and right. Could it be depending on model?

I also had the G502 and you are correct. I didn't like the 'angular' feel to the side buttons though and prefer the shape of my old faithful G5 so I gave the G502 away to a friend.
    I do have G500 that's hardly used and it would have been the perfect replacement for me but the scroll wheel is too shallow making side-clicking a bit hit and miss!