I hope the development team goes back and take a very hard look at what made BF 3 a success. Top ten things to look at.
1. Be gone commander mode. It's not COD has no place in the battlefield franchise.
2. Bring back hit markers and HUD map to hardcore settings and non hardcore settings.
3. You can rent servers again and have custom settings.
4. 64 players is nice but have a option across all game modes 24 or 32 players online respectfully.
5. Take out the weapon bugs. Countless times in BF4 the bipod would bug out. BF3 bipod always worked like a charm.
6. Have flight controls similar to war thunder.
7. Make dog tag feature like BF3.
8. Show decapition with a melee attack only with certain weapons axe sword shovel.
9. Make the squad features like BF3
10. Dont release a glitchy broken game AKA BF4. I sold My BF4 copy after 30 days on my PS4.
Please add on anything else