Please make BF1 play like BF3

MILLIGAN2
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield
I hope the development team goes back and take a very hard look at what made BF 3 a success. Top ten things to look at.

1. Be gone commander mode. It's not COD has no place in the battlefield franchise.
2. Bring back hit markers and HUD map to hardcore settings and non hardcore settings.
3. You can rent servers again and have custom settings.
4. 64 players is nice but have a option across all game modes 24 or 32 players online respectfully.
5. Take out the weapon bugs. Countless times in BF4 the bipod would bug out. BF3 bipod always worked like a charm.
6. Have flight controls similar to war thunder.
7. Make dog tag feature like BF3.
8. Show decapition with a melee attack only with certain weapons axe sword shovel.
9. Make the squad features like BF3
10. Dont release a glitchy broken game AKA BF4. I sold My BF4 copy after 30 days on my PS4.

Please add on anything else

Comments

• quicktiger
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Commander mode is not a "COD feature", as it originated from BF2, which you obviously have not played. It was implemented well in that game, and it can be implemented well in this game.
  • MILLIGAN2
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield
    BF2 was horrible played it for 30 days and sold it. Same as BF4. I still own BF bad company and BF3. Thanks for comment
  • Twinblade
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    > @MILLIGAN2 said:
    > BF2 was horrible played it for 30 days and sold it. Same as BF4. I still own BF bad company and BF3. Thanks for comment

LOL you're thinking of BF2 Modern Combat. Quicktiger was referring to the real BF2 (which was exclusive to PC).
  • Avarik
    594 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    MILLIGAN2 wrote: »
    6. Have flight controls similar to war thunder.
    That...never existed in BF3.
    In fact, I think that would over-simplify flight controls, especially because aircrafts in Battlefield were never meant to be realistic...

• xDJ_Cas
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    > @MILLIGAN2 said:
    > I hope the development team goes back and take a very hard look at what made BF 3 a success. Top ten things to look at.
    >
    > 1. Be gone commander mode. It's not COD has no place in the battlefield franchise.
    > 2. Bring back hit markers and HUD map to hardcore settings and non hardcore settings.
    > 3. You can rent servers again and have custom settings.
    > 4. 64 players is nice but have a option across all game modes 24 or 32 players online respectfully.
    > 5. Take out the weapon bugs. Countless times in BF4 the bipod would bug out. BF3 bipod always worked like a charm.
    > 6. Have flight controls similar to war thunder.
    > 7. Make dog tag feature like BF3.
    > 8. Show decapition with a melee attack only with certain weapons axe sword shovel.
    > 9. Make the squad features like BF3
    > 10. Dont release a glitchy broken game AKA BF4. I sold My BF4 copy after 30 days on my PS4.
    >
    > Please add on anything else

I hear you buddy, but it's too late to make any suggestions. DICE is making a polishment right now. I'm telling you that as Project Manager of IT company where the app/game can't be changed so quickly before the release in 6 months. All houses are already build. Now let's step in with your suggestions:

1. Commander mode is indeed needed for BF franchise
    2. Non-required in HC mode. Put it in custom mode and play
    3. This all depends on DICE decision. Can't comment on that
    4. I'm pretty sure there will be such options for choosing servers to play. No worries :blush:
    5. I highly doubt that DICE will provide a FIXED game at the start of the release day 1. Looking at the past I can make only 1 conclusion: All BF games had to be patched after 6-12 months for feeling at least that you may play it. Yeah the product was developed for 3 years and probably DICE excluded many bugs, but as far as I know DICE collects feedback from forums and make their improvements of the weapons after approximately 6-12 month. So I do not have any doubts that DICE will make it with this franchise as they had such habbit in the past :wink:
    6. Doubt that simulator controls will be brought in casual styled game
    7. Good point
    8. This sounds too GORE. But I think it's great idea
    9. Squad gathering was terrible in BF4 especially when commander was loosing his status for forgetting to make a command. So yeah BF3 style was much better
    10. DICE is DICE. We will probably wait for 6 more months, but I'm 99.9% that DICE\EA won't release BF1 similar to BF4 at day 1 release. They EA will become the worst company again and their price will go down again. I have faith in BF1. Please look my answer in point 5 ;)
  • ZombieP1ow
    665 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF3 was the worst BF game EVER! pure CoD-piece influenced GARBAGE. Even worse than Battlefield Free
  • TT_N0sTa
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    i will say, PLEASE make this game like Battlefield Bad Company 2 with better Grafik as Battlefield 4
  • ZombieP1ow
    665 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    > @SERG_CL said:
    > i will say, PLEASE make this game like Battlefield Bad Company 2 with better Grafik as Battlefield 4

WHAT HE SAID, i WANT CREDIT FOR DROPPING A BUILDING ON PEOPLE.
  • Sahnegurke
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 2016
    Sorry, but...
    1. Be gone commander mode. It's not COD has no place in the battlefield franchise.
    begone MILLIGAN2.

Commander mode is kind of vital for Battlefield, although it hasn't been realised very well in BF4 in my opinion.
    How does it come to your mind that Commanders are a CoD-thing? I haven't played the new titles but I've never heard of a Commander in CoD!
    BF2 was horrible played it for 30 days and sold it. Same as BF4.

I don't want to put myself over another player only because I've been playing the game for a longer time, but you have to take into consideration that people won't like new players to alter Battlefield. You should adapt to Battlefield, not the other way round.
  • xDJ_Cas
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well I can say that it would be a disaster having gameplay of BF3/BF4 in BF1. Bad Company 2 ok, but no way with casual BF3 and broken gameplay mechanics
  • RustyShell
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    I agree, I loved the gun handling and soldier movement of BF3. The engine was snappy and responsive. I hate BF4, that garbage feels like you're running through mud, even after all the CTE patches. Battlefront's soldier movement and gun play is better than BF4's. Also, BF4 was way too saturated with gimmicks, tanks and attack boats are OP as @#$. If BF1 plays like BF4, I very well will most likely skip it.
  • MLDBubbles2143
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The Commander role first appears in Battlefield 2, along with squads, comprising a chain-of-command. Players are still free to do as they wish, but earn bonus points for following objectives set forth by the commander and squad leaders. A star icon identifies the team's commander on the map.

At the start of a round, players can apply for the commander position. The senior-most applicant (in terms of experience) is offered command, which can be accepted or denied. A player who accepts command gains the ability to use Commander view, commander assets, voice chat with other squad leaders, and issue orders. Successful commanders make the most of these tools, and the extra intelligence afforded.

Commanders can resign their role at any time, and resume play as a regular player. Other players can also call a vote to mutiny against the current commander; a successful vote demotes the commander, opening the role for applications.

(http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Commander_(Feature))